PDA

View Full Version : Headed to the world Feb 21-26. Thoughts?

ChewyStriker
08-27-2009, 01:36 PM
Anyone have any ideas of what we should anticipate crowd and weather-wise? I'm thinking it may be busy Sun and Mon b/c of President's day and tail off after that.

Thanks in advance!

eel
08-27-2009, 02:06 PM
We are thinking the same thing about Jan. 18th through the 23rd. Don't know if we'll make it but I hope you have a wonderful time in Feb.

Tick-Tock
08-27-2009, 02:56 PM
It's pretty busy the entire week of Presidents' Day. One Feb. trip, I recall just about all the sit-down restaurants in MK and Epcot weren't accepting walk-ups for dinner on the Thursday, Friday, or Saturday after the Monday holiday. Make your ADRs.

Weather-wise, it could be in the 50s, it could be in the high 70s or low 80s, or both (we experienced both in one Feb. trip, with it being warm to hot on Wednesday and cool and rainy on Thursday).

sassy2000
08-27-2009, 03:12 PM
The entire week around President's Day is usually very busy, hence the peak season rates. Alot of schools in the northeast are out for that week. Plus, in 2010, Mardi Gras is the day after President's day which will bring a large amt of people from LA, MS, and AL.