PDA

View Full Version : Child Swap at EE?

Goes4FastPass
08-27-2009, 10:46 AM
How does child swap work at EE since the trains unload at a different place from where they load?

seanyred
08-27-2009, 10:56 AM
to be honest I'm not sure. But I'll be finding out in November. I'm sure they have some sort of system worked out since Disney is so good about doing the swap.

ali'sdad2003
08-27-2009, 11:02 AM
They give you a ride swap fast pass and the second rider can enter through the fast pass line. However, if you can, I would recommend the single rider line. My experience it that you do not have to wait more than 5 minutes or so.:thumbsup:

36 Days to Go!!!

WDWdriver
08-27-2009, 11:48 AM
Ask a CM at the ride entrance for a rider switch pass.

The child not riding does not enter the queue. He/she waits outside with a responsible family member while the other family members go through the queue (either standby or FastPass) and go on the ride. After exiting they switch, leaving a different family member outside with the child.

A rider switch pass is good for three people in the FastPass queue, so two family members can ride twice.

Goes4FastPass
08-28-2009, 02:25 PM
I think the Rider Switch Pass may work well for us. The trick is we can't get our young guy within sight of the (EE) train that he doesn't get to ride or he is going to be majorly unhappy.

TheVBs
08-28-2009, 10:02 PM
I second going for the single rider line. It was about a 5 minute wait. The child swap would have taken much longer! We were so grateful when the CM suggested it, because we didn't even know it existed. While one of us rode, the other one hung out in the gift shop with the girls. Worked great! Your little guy won't even get a peek at the train that way. :secret: