PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another CP Dinner Package Question

MPoppins
08-26-2009, 07:34 PM
So - I called Disney Dining today and asked again about the first date that CP packages will be available. The CM put me on hold, asked her supervisor, and came back on to tell me that with the date I'm wanting (11/27), I should call tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM. Hmmm... I called back this evening and spoke with a very snippy CM who told me 90 days - that's August 29th. And then I toss in the whole 10+ 90 days thing for Disney resort guests and I'm totally confused. I always book the very first day the packages are available. What's going on? Has anyone gotten consistent, clear answers?! :confused:

MPoppins
08-26-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm responding to my own question in an attempt to let you guys know that if you are attending one of the first shows in November then call now! With the third CM this evening, I just booked the Candlelight Dinner Package for 11/27. This was a third answer, in one day, as to when I could book. Of course, the restaurant I wanted was unavailable as the booking window had been open for... I don't know how long. So the lesson for me in this is that you have to call multiple times and talk to multiple CMs to get a straight answer. Unbelievable...:mad: