PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible Adventure in Epcot

KAT1811
08-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Can anyone tell me about the Kim Possible Adventure in Epcot? Where do you "start" and what ages does it appeal to? Does everyone need a "remote" or just one person in the group? I truly know nothing about the "game" but it sounds fun and I think we'd like to try it this year.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-26-2009, 02:05 PM
We've done the Kim missions a couple of times, and quite enjoyed it.

There is a "sign-in" area at Innovations, they will scan your park ticket and give you a Fastpass type ticket with a time and a location for you to start. We've never had much of a wait, and have been able to start right after World Showcase opens at 11am.

Depending on the size of your group, you might want more than 1 "kimmunicator" device, but in our family of 3, 1 is all we need. If you want more than 1, you'll have to sign-up separately. Once you have your device, you are sent to a country, follow the clues and help Kim save the world.

Each mission (country) takes about 30 minutes, depending on if you stop to look around.

It is quite fun. DD did it once when she was 9 (during the test phase) and again this trip at 11 and she loved it both times. To be honest though, DH and I really enjoyed it too.

BluewaterBrad
08-26-2009, 03:30 PM
My wife and I are 42 and we loved it. We did the Germany adventure. We will do it at least 2 more times in Oct!!:mickey:

BMan62
08-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Do you need to know anything about Kim Possible to do this, or is it pretty much self explanatory?

Maleficent's Dad
08-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Do you need to know anything about Kim Possible to do this, or is it pretty much self explanatory?
Easy to do. Lots of fun. Self-explanatory or the CM's will be more than willing to help.

Maleficent's Dad
08-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=157214) for a recent post on the same subject.

DisneyFr33k
08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Can you sign up in Innovations as soon as you arrive (before the WS opens)?
Where do you pick up the Kimmunicator?
Can you do as many missions as you want or are your restricted?
Where do you turn in the Kimmunicator when you're done or have had enough?

Can't wait to try it! 58 days and counting!!

Maleficent's Dad
08-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Can you sign up in Innovations as soon as you arrive (before the WS opens)?
Yes. And if you do so, your "Mission time" will be for "any time after 11 AM," as that is when WS opens.

Where do you pick up the Kimmunicator?
You will be told on your mission pass (like a fast pass) where to pick up your Kimmunicator - and it may not be anywhere close to the country your mission takes place in, mind you!

Can you do as many missions as you want or are your restricted?
Where do you turn in the Kimmunicator when you're done or have had enough?
Depending on how busy they are, you may be restricted. If it's not busy, when you finish a mission in one country, your Kimmunicator (aka cell phone) will ask if you want to try a mission in another country. However, if things are busier, the cell phone will direct you to deposit the Kimmunicator in one of the "secret locations." You can always get more than one mission pass with other park passes. (If you're travelling with a group, each person can get their own mission pass. These are good for any time after the time stated on the mission pass.