PDA

View Full Version : Pixie dust for cousin!

disneycutie165
08-26-2009, 09:08 AM
My cousin is 11 and she will be entering middle school on September 8th. Most of my family can't believe she is already in middle school! But we are also worried about her. This might sound a little mean, but my cousin still acts like a 7 year old. She does childish things, she's still obsessed with fairies and thinks they are real (in WDW this may be true!) but for her age it is worrying us. It's hard to explain how she acts, but my family is worried for her 1st year of middle school. We think she is going to get teased and bullied way to much. She'll be in band, and at this middle school it is rough to be in band. This school is literally like a movie! Please keep my cousin (Lydia, btw!) in your prayers and please send pixie dust! I'm praying for her myself and hope she doesn't have a hard time. Thanks so much & she'll really appreciate it!:thumbsup:

disneymom15
08-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Here you go:pixie:

VWL Mom
08-26-2009, 09:44 AM
An extra dose on its way to Lydia :pixie::pixie:

marylynne95
08-26-2009, 09:51 AM
It is sad that you have to worry about that, kids grow up too fast and don't have fun being a kid anymore. Understandable to be worried though, because kids are mean. :pixie: Pixie dust for Lydia!! :pixie:

Princess'Mom
08-26-2009, 10:15 AM
To Lydia! :pixie::pixie::pixie:

Tinkerbella
08-26-2009, 10:53 AM
As being somebody who was picked on during middle school I completely understand and am sending all the positive thoughts and pixie dust :pixie: I can! Good luck to her. And as a side note, band is actually where I made the majority of my friends (we were all picked on). Hopefully she'll meet and befriend new people there! :thumbsup: