PDA

View Full Version : Our Adrs

Traceyjade
08-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Hello there we are so excited that we booked our vacation for Disney. We are going Oct 16-23 and I have made reservations for...
Sci fi Dine for diner, Ohanas for diner, Coral reef diner, Cinderella castle breakfast, Chef Mickeys breakfast, and 50's Prime time lunch. We are making these reservations for the kids to enjoy and I hope I picked well; ) Can someone tell me if Ohana's is good for kids, I am questioning this pick. TIF

Tracey:D

lighteningqueen
08-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the postings...Sci Fi is Ok if the kids are small they won't get the short films but cool to sit in cars. Food is just plain. Coral Reef have not been nor CRT. Ohanas has a coconut game for the kids usually one time during your stay and limbo. Food can be good but prefer its potatoes and bread that is no longer there. 50's is a neat atmoshere but again if kids are small they won't get it and may not tolerate the teasing if your wait staff so happens to play. Many of them are duds and never play. We love their food though it is or has taste as many of the TS in WDW are lacking. Chef Mickeys is ok food is bland. But we had so much fun at Tuskers Breakfast with Mickey, Loved Crystal palace with Pooh and friends as well. Did 1900 park faire for breakfast and that was also very good breakfast and we got to see Mad Hatter Alice, Tigger,Mary Poppins and one other I cannot remember. Something to think about as far as Breakfast spots. T-Rex is fun for the kids but not on the DDP. Food is very good.Whispering canyon is continuous fun stick horse races and antics that go on with tables to make it fun. Hope this helps a little.

Ms. Mode
08-25-2009, 11:34 AM
Sci-Fi Dine-IN is a must stop for us...love it :thumbsup:

50's Prime Time was ok, but the reserved in our party were a little uncomfortable, if your kids are small they may be scared...teens love it.

We did character meals at Garden Grill and Liberty Tree....Wonderful

Good luck :mickey:

mousetrapper
08-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Welcome to Intercot!

I've eaten at each of your ADR restaurants except for Coral Reef.

The others are all good choices especially for children. I would just say you should explain 50s PrimeTime Cafe to them so they understand the waitresses are just pretending!

We eat at Chef Mickey's for dinner every trip and have always enjoyed both the atmosphere and the food. It really is the best place to interact with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale, IMHO. And the kids love the make-your-own-sundae station!

btw, congrats on getting CRT for breakfast! It is a must-do at least once in a lifetime! :thumbsup: