PDA

View Full Version : Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

RocknBev
08-25-2009, 09:40 AM
What is the best age to take a little girl to the BBB for the first time?:princess:

JCDarzi
08-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi,
We've have been to BBB twice (castle package)...once when DD was 3 and again at 4. Both times were great and she loved both. At 3 she definitely was not too young to enjoy the experience. In fact. she had the princess updo (the small bun with tiara) and wore the hair and dress for the next 2 days in the park and all the way home through three airports and to church the next morning.

I think any girl who loves to dress up is going to enjoy BBB regardless of age. From a photo op perspective, I do think they look so cute when they are so little walking around the parks in their princess regalia.

While we chose the castle package (including the dress), you can definitely save money by bringing your own dress from home. There's not much difference in style of those from the Disney Store. The only difference in the experience is that you don't go into a dressing room and put on the princess dress. The only reason why we did the castle package was because it was the only souvenir we got for our DD and it was agreed that it would also be her Halloween costume.

Pictures taken by the Disney cast members are the same regardless of the package (only the pictures are included in the price of the Castle package)

Hope this helps. BBB is a great experience.

StitchFan#1
08-25-2009, 11:26 AM
I did this this past may and it was fun! My fairy godmother Stefanie gave me princess lessons adn everything. I dont remember the package I got but it didnt include the dress. I as a teenager loved it and had a blast and everyones joking around about dont bumb into my hair 'cause its spiky [popprincess] But i think because your girls are at the princess age they will love it :princess:

momofdisneyprincess
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
I have done BBB when my DD was 4 and 5. I would say it would be fun until early teens????