PDA

View Full Version : Ohannah?

kwhitt3202
08-25-2009, 09:18 AM
We stopped going to Ohannah when they changed the menu to the potatoes. I couldnt eat them nor the dessert due to allergies. Since they have changed the menu again we are wanting to go there but they still have the bread pudding. Due you know if I could get the pineapple instead because I cant eat the dessert?

ali'sdad2003
08-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Just mention that you have a diet restriction. :DLast year, we were going gluten-free with my daughter and they made a special dessert for her. We found that all of the restuarants we went to were very accomodating. Either the chef made a special meal or walked my wife around the buffet to tell her what she could eat.:thumbsup:

38 Days to Go!!!!!!!

vicster
08-25-2009, 10:09 AM
I can't answer that but Disney is very accommodating with food allergies. My DH has a dairy allergy and they provided him with alterntive foods.

LAURA.WDWLOVER
08-25-2009, 10:12 AM
My husband is a diabetic and has food restrictions. We have eaten at O'Hana's--Just let them know when making reservations that a special menu is needed. Also remind them at the restaurant when checking in. They have also accomodated a vegetarian that was with us. Have a great time.

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-25-2009, 11:14 AM
My daughter is allergic to eggs. But, we will still be going to Ohana's. I spoke to several people when making my ADR's and they have assured me that they will provide something for her as a substitute. I have heard nothing but excellent things when it comes to Disney accomodating guest with special dietary needs.

You can also email Disney's Special needs team and they will send you a form. You put the allergies for the peron in your party, your dining plans w/ or w/o ADR's and they will alert those places of your allergies. They will try their best to supply those locations with items that will be fit for the allergy.

KylesMom
09-02-2009, 10:51 AM
In June, we asked if we could substitute the bread pudding for pineapple and were told no - and it was a definite "NO". Now, none of us have special dietary needs, but we were told that they did not have pineapple on the premises to substitute with. I know that Disney will absolutely accommodate your dietary needs, but our experience was that pineapple was not available - I'm sure you'll get something delightful in its place, however! :mickey: