PDA

View Full Version : lol moments

StitchFan#1
08-25-2009, 04:27 AM
a few years back we were filling up our car with gas at the Hess station and a ToT castmember was buying a pack of gum and a diet coke and we were right behind him in line and then he was just staring into the chasiers eyes with this creepy look in his eyes like he was mad but then he said these are for the dead people and sprung back to a normal human and we were laughin our mouse ears off! I really want to hear your lol moments!

Stitchfan#1

tink2006
08-25-2009, 08:43 AM
We were waiting to get on the elevator for TOT. It would be my DS first time. He was 3 and very excited. It was also my first time. However, I was not so thrilled. In fact, I was terrified - I kept telling myself that Walt would not do anything to hurt me...It was not working.

I asked the CM if my precious little son would be OK on the ride. He looked down at my son, his eyes full of excitment. Then he looked at me. His response: Your son will be fine. You, on the other hand, I am not sure. My son is now 16 and we still laugh about this. BTW, If you are wondering, I have not been on TOT since they added random drops. One drop I could handle - not knowing how many drops, NO WAY

It'sWDW4me
08-25-2009, 08:52 AM
There were six of us heading up Main St. when we saw a photographer. Since we didn't have a Photopass card yet I asked him to take our picture but we'd need a card. Completely dead-pan he says "Well, then, you'll have to dance for it." There I was swing dancing in the middle of Main St! :D :mickey: Years later, every time someone brings it up my mom still just shakes her head and says I'm crazy. :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-27-2009, 09:30 PM
A couple trips ago, we were in line for HM and I was talking to a woman and her son who had never been on it. We all ended up in the stretching room together. When the lights went out, I tapped her on the shoulder. She screamed bloody murder. I had to wait for her outside to tell her that I was the one who did it because I was afraid she'd never go on it again. I've done it to others, but her reaction was the best so far.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-27-2009, 09:47 PM
I was getting my watch adjusted on the corner shop on Main Street, which was taking a little while, when I heard someone yelling several times, "He-lloooooo!" . When I finally turned around, curious, the Mayor of Main Street and my DD were standing outside hollering to me to come take a picture, making quite a spectacle!
She was falling out laughing, and he was thoroughly enjoying himself. Of course I ran right out giggling, and we snapped a photo.
:photo:

drummerboy
08-28-2009, 11:21 AM
We were on our way out of AK with our granddaughter and decided to sit on the wall a moment to rest and fgure out where we wanted to go next. I had on a backpack and suddenly felt it moving ever so slightly, then I felt something on my hat. DW turned to look and started laughing because a squirrel was sitting on my head. The funny thing was how many people who had just finished seeing all the exotic animals in AK stopped to stare at the idiot with the squirrel on his head.

DW and granddaughter had a good laugh one night during Hoop-De-Doo when I got tapped to play Davey's Ghost. :blush: I've hidden the complimentary photo they gave me.

DisneyMP3Maker
08-28-2009, 12:37 PM
My sister and I were on the HM a couple of years ago and I caught eyes with a CM and nodded toward my sis. Just before the doom buggy actually enters the house, he came up and scared her half to death. I couldn't tell her I did that to her until after we got off.

Then on ToT we were in line and ended up on the ride with a couple who were freaking out (clearly their first time). They were in the 2 seats next to us. As we got to the dropping part, the husband starts yelling "no, no, no!" and the wife had pushed him away and was digging her nails into me! The picture at the end shows me in the middle, my wife clinging to my right shoulder, the other lady on my left, and her husband clinging to her. I was laughing my head off the whole time. Later that night at the hotel, we were getting dessert and ran into them in line. We all had a good laugh as they explained what had happened to the rest of their family.

divinedi
08-28-2009, 02:24 PM
We were in the stretching room at HM and there was a lady in there that was kind of a know-it-all, not totally obnoxious but acting like she'd been there many times and knew everything. Well, the lights went out and when they came back on the CM was standing about 6" from her face :thedolls:(how they manage that in the dark I'll never know!) and this woman screamed like a little girl! Pay back was wonderful!:)

DisneyDog
08-30-2009, 05:26 PM
We took the boat from Epcot to the Swan. If you have noticed the Swan and the Dolphin, which are next to each other, you will have seen a HUGE swan on the roof of the Swan, and a HUGE dolphin on the roof of the Dolphin. Hard to miss and you can see them from far and wide.

Well, this guy gets off the boat and loudly asks the CM "where is the Swan?". DH and I cracked up laughing! Couldn't help it! There really is no missing that resort!

kemps@wdw
09-07-2009, 01:08 AM
On my DDs first trip @ 5yrs old (she's 16 now), we were walking (or really dancing) up Main St towards the castle for the 1st time and when we aimed the video camera and asked her to say hi to Nana. Then we said "tell Nana where you are". And she looked directly into the camera, and in her most serious 5 yr old voice, said..."I'm right here!" :haha: