PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else just wing it on free dining?

dyin tago
08-24-2009, 08:38 PM
the past couple of septembers wife and I just wing it on the table service credits on free dining. If we don`t get table ressies or have to cancel one due to being late (we have a car so we do beaches and other florida stuff) we just hit caribbean beach,por etc and just get a yummy rotisserie chicken,roast beef,pasta etc.
dinner and sit outside to eat:eat:

previous free dining periods they even gave you 2 extra snacks for every table service you exchanged for a counter service.

SBETigg
08-24-2009, 09:47 PM
I've never been during a free dining promo, but from what I've read-- wow! I'm impressed that you manage to wing it and be satisfied. That's actually really cool. It should be all about doing Disney your way and making the most of it.

For me, that would be having ADRs at my favorite signature dining places. For others, it would be Crystal Palace, 'Ohana, Le Cellier, and other hard to get ADRs. Which means planning ahead and calling early for those ADRs. But it's good to know that someone who prefers to wing it can do so during free dining and still have some meals and a great vacation. Thanks for reporting. :)

Hair_Razor
08-24-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm a wing it too! I'm there during F&W fest so if nothing pans out we can always hit Epcot.:wine:

Madame Leona
08-25-2009, 08:57 AM
This is our first time using free dining so I loaded up on the adr character meals for the little ones. Normally, we don't get the dining plan and we just wing it. We are a pretty flexible family and have never been disappointed.