PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mania: Does it Have a Single Rider Line?

MidnTPK
08-24-2009, 04:57 PM
I know that when TSMM opened it had a single rider line. But if I recall correctly it was soon discontinued. It wasn't available nor visible during my trip in September 2008. Has it been reintroduced?

Several fan sites say the line exists...and good 'ole Intercot still has the 'opening in 2008' page (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/disneystudios/mickeyave/toystorymania/default.asp) up with no information since then.

GoofyFan13
08-24-2009, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't know...I would assume so, but could be wrong, my last trip was Sept. 08 as well:blush:

Strmchsr
08-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Not as of this past May. If you catch something that needs updating be sure to post it in the Info Kiosk forum. Sometimes things slip through the cracks. ;)

BowTie7
08-24-2009, 06:46 PM
The Florida version didn't have a single rider line the last time I went, but it does offer Fastpass. The California version does have a single rider line (though it doesn't move very quickly--single rider works best on rides with an odd number of seats per row--like TestTrack) but no Fastpass.
The difference between the two park may lead to the confussion.

JPL
08-24-2009, 07:06 PM
According to a Cm who works on the ride. The single rider line was only slowing things down and at times the Single Rider wait could be longer than the Stand By so they have done away with it permanently.