PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of our plans?

Cinderelley
08-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Flying in Oct. 16 & out on Oct. 25. My friend got a pin code for free dining. These are our ADRs. We are all women in our 30s. Let me know what you think.

Oct. 16 - Fly in. We'll either relax at Pop Century or hit DTD.
Oct. 17 - Whispering Canyon Cafe at 5 pm. Then the Campfire
Oct. 18 - Going to Epcot for the Food & Wine Festival. No ADR since we'll be eating all day.
Oct. 19 - 50's PrimeTime Cafe.
Oct. 20 - Crystal Palace for breakfast. Can't wait for a Pecos Bill's burger for lunch. :D
Oct. 21 - We'll be going to the Boardwalk about we are done at Animal Kingdom. ADR is for Flying Fish.
Oct. 22 - Breakfast at Chef Mickey's at 10:25. Dinner at Hoop Dee Doo at 9:30 pm.
Oct. 23 - Dinner at Narcoossee's at 5:35 before mnsshp.
Oct. 24 - Back to Epcot. ADR for Le Cellier at 5:30 pm.
Oct. 25 - fly out

I know we'll have to pay oop for some, but that'll be okay. None of us have been to most of these places, so I'm hoping they are pretty good. What do you think?

VWL Mom
08-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Looks like a nice mix, enjoy! F&WF is my favorite. :thumbsup:

jpH/keD
08-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Mmmmm! All the food choices sound great! I am jealous you get to go w/ your friends! That is a great idea! I may have to borrow that one with my friends! Have so much fun! Plans look good. I am not big on the Prime Time but everything else looks spot on!:thumbsup:

I have never done Narcoosee's. Please post a trip report on that one! Have a magical trip!
Love that you are doing MNSSHP!

BluewaterBrad
08-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Sounds real good to me. Have fun at the food and wine fest. We will be just pulling in when you fly out!!:mickey:

beksy
08-24-2009, 06:40 PM
We'll be there during the time that you are-- we arrive the 20th for a night at Pop and then go to POFQ until the 26th! I think your plans look great. We are going to MNSSHP on the 22 and are looking forward to our first time at F & W festival. We love breakfast at Chef Mickey's and had a great time at CP, WCC, Hoop Dee Doo and 50's... they are on our list for a repeat in December. We are a group of 21, 27, and 52 (mother/daughters but also best friends so similar trips!) and really enjoy acting like kids when we're there which means lots of character meals and autographs! We are trying Narcossee's for the first time in December so let us know what you think. :mickey:

BriarRose0708
08-24-2009, 07:32 PM
you've got some good variety in there! I've only done breakfast at Chef Mickey's and dinner at Le Cellier before and had a lot of fun at both! I hope you don't plan on walking long distances after Le Cellier. It was a good but very heavy meal!

Pirate Granny
08-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Looks good, only thing we don't care for much is the Whispering Canyon...ask for the patio type room in the rear facing the lobby type hallway...As an adult I didn't care for all the crazy antics of the cast members...but the kids love it...however, we were a party of adults so we just wanted to eat...and the CM refused to give my adult daughter her meal until she stuck a straw in her nose...ugh...food was great...I prefer Artist Point, but it's now 2 TS.
:pirate:

SBETigg
08-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Flying Fish and Narcoossee's are fantastic! The F & W fest is fun, too. Enjoy!

Cinderelley
08-25-2009, 02:14 AM
I'll definitely make sure to take extra notes and pics at Narcoossee's. We are all sad about not seeing the characters at LTT before MNSSHP, but I'm hoping Chef Mickey's will help fill the void. I'm nervous about PrimeTime Cafe and Le Cellier. Even if they don't all turn out great, we'll still be having fun together without the stress of DHs, kids or work. :D