PDA

View Full Version : can't retrieve adr's

Tinkerfreak
08-24-2009, 11:25 AM
I made my adr's on saturday and had such a hard time trying to do it on line that I was only able to make 2 and then gave up and called. I got my adr's done and can bring up the ones I made over the phone but can't bring up the ones I made online.
I did receive confirmation numbers for the two I did on line but it won't bring them up. I think I am going to have to call and confirm them. It just has me worried because they were very important ones for Chef Mickeys and the other for Crystal Palace right before we go to the Christmas party.
Wish me luck!

Figment!
08-24-2009, 12:29 PM
I had a similar problem with reservations made on-line.

I got them to pull up using the phone number I registered my Disney on-line account with, not the phone number listed on the resort reservation.

rflorek
08-26-2009, 07:58 AM
Are you sure that you are using the correct phone number? When you make an online ADR, it asks for the phone number you can be reached at while onsite, so most people I know reserve their ADR with their cell phone number.

Tinkerfreak
08-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Are you sure that you are using the correct phone number? When you make an online ADR, it asks for the phone number you can be reached at while onsite, so most people I know reserve their ADR with their cell phone number.

I tried it using both numbers and it didn't work for either one.

Tinkerbella16
08-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Eventhough I had to call for my adrs because it was 13 of us in our group...if I had only 3 of us, I still would not have made my ADR's online. I keep reading about problems people are having doing it online, while others a say its a breeze. I did all of my ADR's over the phone...got everything I wanted and was done in 15 mins and having a dining CM help me was easier than hoping that there wouldn't be a problem with the online system.

You should call disney dining and they should be able to help you with that.

andreallybadeggs
08-26-2009, 07:10 PM
I also recommend calling but just as a word of encouragement...this summer I wanted early CP ressies for our group. 2 times I thought I had good times using the on line service but did not receive any confirmation-- the screen just froze while I was waiting so I gave up and called. I explained what had happened, they checked and could get us slightly later than the original time so I took it. We arrived at CP early expecting a wait but they told us we could go on in because they, in fact, had 3 adr's to choose from for us. I felt bad and started to apologize and explain but they said not to worry it had been happening frequently. SO-- I'd bet your adr's are probably intact, you just need to find someone who can confirm for you. Have a great trip.:mickey:

WDWCrazyKaren
08-27-2009, 08:41 AM
I encounted the same problem last week. I went online to confirm all of our ADR's and none of them came up. I used the correct phone number, ADR numbers, etc. Nothing. So, I called and by giving them my last name and date of arrival, they were able to confirm all of our ADR's, exactly as I thought they were. It was a little odd, as we made 7 ADR's, she could only pull up four of them. Then, when I gave her the ADR numbers for the other three, there they were. She just advised they don't always populate the screens they way they are supposed to. I didn't really understand what she meant by that, but since all of our ADR's were actually there, I didn't question her further.

Don't worry, just call. :-)

rflorek
08-27-2009, 10:31 AM
if I had only 3 of us, I still would not have made my ADR's online. I keep reading about problems people are having doing it online, while others a say its a breeze. I did all of my ADR's over the phone...got everything I wanted and was done in 15 mins and having a dining CM help me was easier than hoping that there wouldn't be a problem with the online system.

I'm one of those who say it's a breeze. I got all 7 of my ADRs booked online in less than 10 minutes, and had the email confirmation almost instantly. I also made 3 changes so far, and received those emails instantly as well. And, after reading about problems some are having, I have checked them all twice since and they're all still there (and they pull up easily on the online system each time).

seanyred
08-27-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm one of those who say it's a breeze. I got all 7 of my ADRs booked online in less than 10 minutes, and had the email confirmation almost instantly. I also made 3 changes so far, and received those emails instantly as well. And, after reading about problems some are having, I have checked them all twice since and they're all still there (and they pull up easily on the online system each time).

I'm in the same boat with you...using the online system was easy and all of my ADRs pull up when checking them on the website. The only that does not show up on the online system is the reservation I made for Kouzzina..but i called to verify and it was there