PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone rec'd their AP gift cards yet??

Dsnygirl
08-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Has anyone who gave out their AP discount cards rec'd the gift cards from those purchases yet??

I called Disney the first week of August to ask when they would be mailed out, and they said "the middle of the month".

So, I'm assuming they should be arriving soon, just wanted to check & see if anyone has gotten theirs yet??

:thanks:

Dsnygirl
08-24-2009, 12:33 PM
:mickey: Just updating my own post for anyone who's had the same question and is looking for some info...

... of course, b/c I posted the question today, I rec'd my first batch of gift cards not long after when the mailman arrived! ;)

I knew how many I was expecting, so when I opened the envelope and saw less than that, I was a bit concerned. So, I called the "ticketing" number on the letter and was told that each set of GC's sent out correspond directly with the AP's purchased. So, if not all AP's were purchased at the same time, we'll all receive our GC's at different times, as well. The CM I spoke with said the "first batch" has been sent out, and they are working on the "next batch" to be sent out by the end of the month.

So! There it is in a nutshell, for anyone (besides me) who was wondering! :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
08-24-2009, 03:34 PM
I'm unsure of what you're talking about. Did you get a certain dollar amount gift card for each AP you purchased? We just purchased ours a couple weeks ago, but never heard a thing about getting gift cards.

Can you explain some more? Thanks!

Dsnygirl
08-24-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm unsure of what you're talking about. Did you get a certain dollar amount gift card for each AP you purchased? We just purchased ours a couple weeks ago, but never heard a thing about getting gift cards.

Can you explain some more? Thanks!
Sorry... should have been more clear. For those of us that had AP's in the spring, we were sent "AP discount cards" in May/June with our Mickey Monitor to give out to family & friends who might have been interested in buying AP's. They had to be purchased by July 31st. For every AP someone purchased with the card we'd given them, we rec'd a gift card from Disney in return. (smart move on Disney's part, makes you much more willing to do the work & get them out to people!! ;))

Maybe Disney will repeat this later this year or next, and you'll be the happy recipient next time! :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
08-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Okey dokey....got it.

Thanks for the clarification. I hate to miss out on good deals if I don't have to!

Thanks!!

laprana
08-25-2009, 10:03 AM
:mickey: Just updating my own post for anyone who's had the same question and is looking for some info...

... of course, b/c I posted the question today, I rec'd my first batch of gift cards not long after when the mailman arrived! ;)

I'm so glad to hear you're getting your gift cards!! :clappy: Hope you have a great time using them on your upcoming trip!! :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
08-25-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm so glad to hear you're getting your gift cards!! :clappy: Hope you have a great time using them on your upcoming trip!! :thumbsup:

And I'm so glad they helped you out! :woohoo: