PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier

wdwgirl21
08-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Really, how hard is it to get ressies at Le Cellier for the day you want? Next week is my 90 day mark and I am planning to get online at 6am to book Le Cellier for dinner... I have never had any luck getting dinner ressies there, but I also have never made them right on my 90 day mark. We are traveling the week after Thanksgiving! Wish me luck please!!

SurferStitch
08-23-2009, 06:51 PM
I've never had a problem getting Le Cellier on the 90 (or 180 as it was) day mark, as long as I did it as soon as the phone lines opened.

Now that I am booking ADR's online in September, it will be 6:00 am. I also make sure it's the first ADR I make, even if it's not the first day of our trip.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-23-2009, 06:56 PM
We've never had any trouble booking Le Cellier. Now, I always call on the first day I can for ADR's, but we've always been able to get on the day and time we were looking for.

Much of the problem is that it is fairly small, only 1 TS credit on the DDP and serves decently good food.

Cinderella's mom
08-23-2009, 08:16 PM
I had no problem getting mine for the week of Thanksgiving. I did book it online though. The online ADRs opens at 6am EST which is an hour before the phones open. I got up at 4:45 this am to make sure that I got it because I am on CST. Later this afternoon, I got online to see if I could get ADR for my parents and had no problems. Hope this helps!!! This will be our first time going to it, so I am not sure if I just got lucky!! Good luck!!

doombuggygal
08-23-2009, 09:52 PM
I was online @ 6am on our 90+10 day mark for our upcoming trip and was able to book Le Cellier twice for dinner and once for lunch, no problem at all.

Tinkerbella16
08-23-2009, 09:52 PM
I called and did all of our ADR's last sunday and I was worried about not getting Le'Cellier, but we got it for the day and time we wanted so it worked out good without having to do it online.

I made the ADR for Le'Cellier later in the week so it may have not been filled up by then yet too. Good luck!

Fangorn
08-23-2009, 10:59 PM
I made our ADRs at the 90 day mark using the on-line method (at the time, the on-line option had only be available for a few days). I had no problem getting a reservation at Le Cellier, although I had to go with something toward the end of our trip. The first couple of days of the trip, nothing was available. I ended up with a lunch reservation on day 5 I think, which was fine.

Two days later, I went back on-line to make a couple of adjustments and on a whim, checked for Le Cellier again. This time I was able to get 6pm dinner on the day we already had a lunch ADR and I changed to that. I was also able (had I actually wanted them) to get ADRs for lunch or dinner any day after our day 2, and the system even came up with a lunch opening on our first day. It apparently pays to check back periodically.

You probably won't have a problem as long as you don't have your heart set on having dinner there the first night of your vacation. The later in your trip, the better your chances.

Steve

Belster
08-24-2009, 12:02 AM
I have no problem getting it...but I do book it at the end of my trip because then I am not dealing with the overflow of 90 + 10 crowd at the start of my trip. I hope that makes sense. :mickey:

nyobabe2
08-24-2009, 08:15 AM
I booked on Sunday morning for Le Cellier, I put in a 6:15 p.m. time and they came up with 2 options for me: 4:20 or 7:40. Since we're traveling with kids, we opted for the earlier one.
About 20 mins. after I made that ressie, I tried for it again just to see if any new times would come up for it and there was NOTHING left at all. We are going during Thanksgiving week though, that may have something to do with it but I'm not sure.

prprincess
08-24-2009, 12:42 PM
I have always gotten the day I want, but never the time...never able to get dinner times, only lunch/late lunch times. No big deal to me, but you might have to be flexible. Enjoy! It's delish!

spinnerf
08-24-2009, 12:51 PM
I was able to get a res for 5 at 6pm 2 weeks prior. I know I just got lucky, but I think for those of us who dont do the 90 day thing, persistance usually pays off. I had someone tell me thay were always taken there as a wlakin for 2 people, I can tell you I have never been that lucky here, really need the res.

BluewaterBrad
08-24-2009, 03:46 PM
I called right at 7 am for our Oct 27th ressie. I had no problems getting the time I wanted. it was for lunch though!!:mickey:

Cinderella's mom
08-24-2009, 09:51 PM
to make my parent's reservations. They got a time of 20 minutes before us. I hope if we show up about the same time, they can seat us close togteher. They did not have room for us at the earlier time and no room for them at the later time. Hoping for some magical pixie dust!!!

SBETigg
08-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Once you get on the line, make your Le Cellier ADR (and other hard to get ADRs) first. I've never had a problem getting what I wanted, but I know it does happen with the more popular venues. I hope you get it, and that you find Le Cellier to be everything that you're expecting and more.