PDA

View Full Version : Does The Abc Christmas Parade Taping Affect The MVMCP Crowd Levels?

DisneyPrincess21
08-23-2009, 05:07 PM
I was wondering on the days they film the Abc Christmas parade and have a MVMCP that night, does the crowd from the parade filming earlier in the day cause the crowd levels to be higher or lower on the MVMCP nights?

sorcerer fan
08-23-2009, 05:39 PM
fri and sun are days of both. sunday is uaually only a wrap up of stuff they didn't get , so there's not much going on. fri is usuallyover by 4 so it shouldn't be too bad either. it's mostly during the day that it's really crowded.

DisneyPrincess21
08-23-2009, 05:49 PM
fri and sun are days of both. sunday is uaually only a wrap up of stuff they didn't get , so there's not much going on. fri is usuallyover by 4 so it shouldn't be too bad either. it's mostly during the day that it's really crowded.

I originally was planning on doing MVMCP on my last night in WDW the 11th. But then the thought came to me that if they have to cancel the party do to the weather, we would be out of MVMCP, and I know personally I would be really sad. So I figured if I plan it for the beginning of the trip, and something does happen to cancel it, we still have other nights to make it up.

So now I am planning on going 12/04 our day we arrive to the hotel. We should get in around 1:00pm (after a 5 hour drive) so I thought that would give us enough time to rest and go to the park around 4:00pm with our MVMCP ticket.

Pirate Granny
08-23-2009, 07:23 PM
I've never known them to cancel due to weather...the party will go on, just not without the fireworks and maybe the parade if it's really bad, but that normall doesn't happen in Nov or Dec...just the hurrican season...
:pirate: