PDA

View Full Version : tips automatically on DDP for parties over 6?

LoriSan
08-23-2009, 12:26 PM
I seem to remember reading that the tip is automatically billed to you for parties over 6?

I will be in a party of 3 on DDP, and we are meeting a friend of mine who will be in the World for dinner at Boma, making a party of 7. They will be on the dining plan also. Is the gratuity automatically billed to someone's card, or can each party kick in cash? or even put my portion of the grat on my card, and my friend cover their portion of the grat?

Strmchsr
08-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Gratuity is automatically added to your bill, but it is not automatically charged to your card. You can divey that up however you want, so you can split the tip if you wish.

kakn7294
08-23-2009, 03:21 PM
You will get a bill for your portion of the meal. Your friends will get a bill for their portion. Because of your overall party size, your check will have a gratuity added based on your portion. You can pay that however you wish - charge to the room, credit card, or cash. Just be sure to let the server know if you want to charge it to the room when they take your card for the DDP. If you wish to add an additional gratuity amount, you can indicate that on your check as well.