PDA

View Full Version : What's the most unique park picture you've gotten?

TheVBs
08-22-2009, 08:52 PM
After our first few trips, I realized we were taking a lot of the same pictures each time. So now, I try to make it a point to look for different things to photograph or different ways to photograph the same things. What are some of your most unique photos, or what photos have you taken that are out of the norm? :mickey:

ransam
08-22-2009, 09:19 PM
from behind the castle, it was dusk, and i took a picture of the castle. for some reason it was cloudy and that made the background look purple. it came out reallly good

mickeys_princess_mom
08-22-2009, 09:39 PM
from behind the castle, it was dusk, and i took a picture of the castle. for some reason it was cloudy and that made the background look purple. it came out reallly good

Mine is kind of like this. My husband and I took a picture in front of the castle after a storm, about dusk, and the colors of the sky were gorgeous. I had no idea it would come out so good.

ibrowse17
08-22-2009, 10:14 PM
In Nov 2005 I took my then girlfriend, now DW, to Disney for her birthday. She had been once as a child, but remembered little of that trip. My favorite picture, and for us the most unique, was taken just as she saw Mickey for the first time. The look on her face was priceless, and I am glad to have it for all time:thumbsup:

Maleficent_vf
08-22-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't know if you'd call this unique or just lucky...I was taking a picture of the back of the castle and didn't realize the show in the castle forecourt was about to end and I ended up with the the back of the castle surrounded by fireworks.

Altair
08-22-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm surprised there are not holes worn in the pavement for some shots. It seems like everyone stands in the exact same place for some.

I think this is my most unique. You have to know where it is and be very quick to get it.
Mr. Toad give deed to Owl (http://inlinethumb29.webshots.com/32220/2711658350053696626S600x600Q85.jpg)
:thumbsup:

KnowThySelf
08-22-2009, 10:22 PM
My favorite in one of DD running back to wrap her arms around Cinderella after she took the picture with her. She gave Cindy a huge bear hug. I was so excited to capture it. Another favorite I have is a really cute one of Goofy "eating" my DDs head during her birthday breakfast at Chef Mickeys.

One of the only pictures of myself I like is with me and DD on the ferry on our way to the Polynesian. We are sitting on a bench and the sun was perfect-just before sunset.

We also have a really neat pic from the top of the Contemporary as a storm was forming. It looks like a whirlpool was forming right about us.

thumper13
08-22-2009, 10:49 PM
I took a picture during Wishes and ended up getting the red heart fireworks above the castle in the shot.

T-Belle
08-22-2009, 10:52 PM
My favorite one is actually 2. I have a picture of my Mother in law holding my daughter in Germany at EPCOT. It was 1984 and my daughter was 7 months old. On our last trip I took another picture of my daughter in the exact same spot, in 2008. I have the photo's side by side in the same frame.

StitchFan#1
08-22-2009, 10:59 PM
at the dtd mickeyd's theres a small hamburgeler statue and im doisn the litte burgular pose

GoofyFan13
08-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone- new poster here! Been a Disney fan my whole life, been to Disney Land twice and Disney World three times and I absoleutely love it!:joy:

I would have to say that my most unique picture from Disney World would have to be one of Me doing a meet and greet with Pluto in Town Square right in the very middle, but the unique thing is that right when the picture was taken, the fireworks from dream along with mickey went off right above our heads and it looks so cool! Perfect timing!:woohoo:

disneygeek84
08-22-2009, 11:55 PM
I love taking pictures of the fireworks, and it's taken me a few times to get any good ones from Wishes. But on my last trip I got an amazing photo of the fireworks going off behind the castle. When I got home and uploaded them onto my computer and could see them better I realized that there was one person standing in front of us with Mickey ears on. You can see everyone's silhouette, but the one with the Mickey ears is about a head above the rest, and it just looks really cool. It almost looks like Mickey is there watching Wishes, too.

TheVBs
08-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Fireworks are so hard to get good pictures of! Last trip DH happened to get a whole bunch of really amazing pictures of Wishes. I love looking at them. One of my favorite pics from the last trip was when we just got off KRR in AK. There's a fountain the girls were playing in. A little boy said to my DD8 "Let's stick our heads under and see if we can hear each other talk!" So I have a picture of the two of them with their heads under this dome of water. Another favorite picture, oddly enough, is of the cover of the pizza box from one of our dinners back at the hotel. It's one of those pictures that just helps bring the memories back. I'd love to see people's pics if they want to post links! I'll try to do the same.

Marilyn Michetti
08-23-2009, 10:50 AM
I didn't actually take the picture - DH did. When Epcot was hosting the millenium celebration, they had a wonderful parade, led by a float that Father Time was riding on. He stopped the parade, got down, came over, and kissed me on the head. I was overwhelmed with shock, but felt so special.:cloud9:

jimsgal05
08-23-2009, 01:10 PM
:tigger: my fav photo is my DD was 18 months old saw tigger ,while he was with another family getting his photo taken with them. My daughter grab his tail and started grabbing it and pulling it and saying "MY TIGGER"... tigger and everyone else including the CM and the family he was with was laughing...I have a photo of her trying to drag Tigger and him looking down at her...

i have it on video of the whole thing...too funny,she is now 14....

emmetlovesmaleficent
08-23-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm surprised there are not holes worn in the pavement for some shots. It seems like everyone stands in the exact same place for some.

I think this is my most unique. You have to know where it is and be very quick to get it.
Mr. Toad give deed to Owl (http://inlinethumb29.webshots.com/32220/2711658350053696626S600x600Q85.jpg)
:thumbsup:

what scene is this i must get a pic i <3 mr t!!

emmetlovesmaleficent
08-23-2009, 03:02 PM
:tigger: my fav photo is my DD was 18 months old saw tigger ,while he was with another family getting his photo taken with them. My daughter grab his tail and started grabbing it and pulling it and saying "MY TIGGER"... tigger and everyone else including the CM and the family he was with was laughing...I have a photo of her trying to drag Tigger and him looking down at her...

i have it on video of the whole thing...too funny,she is now 14....

when i was 2 and ran up2minnie the cast member pushed me...i slightly remember. minnie got very mad. i guess mickey fired him!!! all i got was a free autograph book... :mad:

Dopey's Girl
08-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Mine is at the bus stop at POP! It was a partly cloudy day, and there was just enough sun, that you could see the cluds reflected in the sign. I didn't even realize it until I printed the pic for my scrapbook. I took it 8 trips ago, and it's still a favorite.

MadMadamMim
08-23-2009, 07:40 PM
I love the photo I have of just the tops of the turrets of the castle, it looks like an artistic photograph from a magazine, it's my favorite one I ever took.

TheVBs
08-24-2009, 08:49 AM
My M.I.L. got a picture of FL from CRT, and I love it. And, on the last trip DH got a close up of each of our girls with the castle all lit up in colors showing right over their shoulders. I love those!

coneygoil
08-24-2009, 09:23 AM
I am constantly looking for unique shots to take at WDW. I get really close to something or I shoot from an old angle. I have so many I'd have to show instead of tell :P

One of my favorite I took a couple years ago was of a big group of senior adults at Downtown Disney. They were sitting in a row on a short brick wall with all of them eating ice cream cones. I couldn't pass the up!

coneygoil
08-24-2009, 09:27 AM
Just remember another one! My trip last Nov. I was at the Polynesian waiting for the monorail. I happen to see a rainbow in the fountain while the sun was shining on it. One of the prettiest shot I have ever seen!

SignguyTom
08-24-2009, 10:37 AM
On May 31st, 2008 there were a lot of wildfires very near WDW. I was at Epcot looking at the smoke across the lake from the UK pavillion when I saw the Space Shuttle launch! I snapped a few pics - the best shows bright fire from the rocket engines, the rest mostly smoke trails. I had absolutely no idea there was going to be a launch, so the chance sighting was especially cool. It happened so fast that my DW & DD were using the restroom and missed the entire thing. I felt so helpless because I couldn't exactly just run in there to get them, ya know...? :blush:

BelleKP
08-24-2009, 10:40 AM
I too am always looking for unique shots. On one trip in particular (2006) it was my goal to take a picture of the castle from every vantage point. My favourite, by far, was the picture I got of the castle from the TTA. Just as you go past Stitch . . . the picture turned out fantastic! :thumbsup:

SignguyTom
08-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Another favorite is actually a set of 3. At the fountain at the rear of the Italy pavillion, I have a pic of DW hugging DD from 1998. DD was 5. We then took the same pic in 2006 and again in 2008. It is really cool to see them all together. We will be there again this coming December, but w/o DD. We'll still take the pic, though.

jnfr2424
08-24-2009, 11:20 AM
My fave shot happens to be one that I took last year during the MVMCP of a closeup of the Castle. All the light twinkling was just so pretty
I have it as a desktop on my cell phone!

yjgirl32
08-24-2009, 11:32 AM
My favorite is of my DS3 at the time and DH- my dh was pretending to dunk DS3 into the fountain by the back of the castle. I am hoping to get the sme picture in Sept- DS is 6. It just looks very silly and my DS is laughing very hard- fun times at Disney.

MistressGracey
08-24-2009, 11:37 AM
My DH snapped a pic a couple of years ago in front of the Haunted Mansion. I don't know how he did it, but the angle he got makes the mansion kind of askew; huge and imposing. The sky was darkening behind it for a storm and the effect was just fabulous. I have this pic blown up to a 8x10 hanging in my foyer, and everyone thinks we bought it from WDW. :thumbsup:

emmetlovesmaleficent
08-24-2009, 11:39 AM
I am constantly looking for unique shots to take at WDW. I get really close to something or I shoot from an old angle. I have so many I'd have to show instead of tell :P

One of my favorite I took a couple years ago was of a big group of senior adults at Downtown Disney. They were sitting in a row on a short brick wall with all of them eating ice cream cones. I couldn't pass the up!

cute :)

mdhiggin
08-24-2009, 01:37 PM
photo of my two young girls each biting their own turkey leg almost as big as their heads

TheVBs
08-24-2009, 02:22 PM
I have so many I'd have to show instead of tell :P

Put up links! I'd love to see them. :mickey:

Disney4us2
08-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Hello everyone,
First time poster... first post...

My most unusal picture is acturally from Disneyland. My DD was about 4 at the time resting on a bench near first aid. The characters pass there on the way back stage.

Aladdin and Genie and Peter Pan and Wendy all sat on the bench with her. What an odd combination of characters. That is one of my favorite pictures.

From WDW.... taking a pic with Belle was very unique, since she was not dressed in her ball gown. Also taking a picture with Piglet at Crystal Palace. Disneyland doesn't have Piglet out to greet the guests.

SurferStitch
08-24-2009, 03:28 PM
We got a great pic of the castle at Christmas, but from a different vantage point. We were right near the front entrance of the castle, and looking up at an angle. It really is a different view of the castle (well, part of the castle) with all of these glistening lights on it.

I also got a pic with Elvis Stitch at the 2008 MNSSHP. He doesn't pose for pics...he was only on stage at the dance party, but a CM saw my Stitch backpack dressed as Elvis, and promised I'd get a pic with him "backstage". They had us wait near the CM entrance where they take characters backstage, and let me get a pic with him. He was then rushed away. Elvis had left the building.

DH takes a lot of unique and unusual photos at WDW, but those two stand out in my mind. We love to take pics of various signs and banners throughout the parks.

DisneyAggies
08-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Taken in Oct. of 2004...the castle surrounded by fog. Really, really cool!

IloveDisney71
08-24-2009, 04:50 PM
When you've visited as many times as my family has you do tend to notice that you keep getting the same shots over and over again. My two DD's are teenagers and love to take funny shots. For example, standing far enough away from Spaceship Earth in Epcot so you can "act like you are holding it", hunting for as many hidden Mickey's as we can and taking pictures of them, picking the nose of the troll in Epcot, etc. Those pictures always make us laugh. :mickey:

Tigger&Stitch
08-24-2009, 05:38 PM
My husband has taken some amazing pictures on our last couple of trips. On our honeymoon, we both had the special Mickey/Minnie ears (I had the white headband and veil, he had the top hat with ears) and we sat on a bench just before the fireworks and took a picture of our shadow. :cloud9:

He also snapped a great spontaneous picture last year in Morocco (Epcot). We were waiting out a rainstorm when the genie from Aladdin came up and pulled me into a hug. :blush:

szyper
08-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Great topic! No doubt my unique picture was taken on my honeymoon. Animal Kingdom had just opened and my husband and I were having our photo taken in front of the Tree of Life. A butterfly must have flown in front of the camera just as the person took our picture, because it was right in front of us when we got the pictures developed. I think we joked about a CM hiding behind a tree saying "Cue butterfly!"

Altair
08-24-2009, 07:57 PM
what scene is this i must get a pic i <3 mr t!!

It's to the left as you enter the house. You have to twist around to see it. You have to be very quick. :photo:

This was a strange pair: the cavemen (http://inlinethumb07.webshots.com/29446/1151953670053696626S600x600Q85.jpg)

TheVBs
08-25-2009, 09:29 AM
:) Love the cavemen! What was that all about?

This got me looking at our last pictures (again!) and I noticed that a couple of the shots DH got of the castle during Wishes shows the stars and moon on it. :mickey:

I love all the posts here - I'm taking notes! My m.i.l. took pictures of signs and some of our food while we were there with her in 2007. That's not something I had thought to do before, but I did on the last trip.

A Mouse Fan
08-25-2009, 12:35 PM
My favorite is of my DH (who is 6ft 7in) and built like a line backer. I dragged him to the meet and greet Character Connection at Epcot. Well Minnie took a real liking to him and followed him through the entire place until he would take a picture with her. She put her hand up to his face (it was a stretch for her) and made him kiss her hand...luckily I snapped the shot with his face bright red and all....ahhh priceless!

Bethis26fan
08-25-2009, 12:54 PM
My most unique one is from last year we were at the MK in sept & i took a picture of my couisn & her Nephew beside one of the pumpkin people in the background one of the main street singers is sticking is head out from behind a tree & posed. The sad thing is it took us like 6 months before we saw him in the picture. lol

EeyoresBestFriend
08-25-2009, 03:29 PM
My unique photo, and favorite, is a shot of my DH and I in a Doom Buggy with my DB and BF in the Doom Buggy behind us. :bat:

It was a legitimate shot that the CM took for us when the ride broke down just before you exit your buggy. It's a one time only shot! :thumbsup:

Love It! :woohoo:

disneykid99
08-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Favorites:
1. DH as an extra in Indiana Jones Stunt Show.
2. Snow White walking over to DD (age 2 at the time) during Spectromagic to give her a big hug. Snow White's dress was lit up with white lights. I was sitting just behind her and got a great picture looking up at them hugging from the ground.
3. Sitting behind DS on SM and trying to take a picture of the view before the big drop. His hands when up and framed the shot - his hands up with the castle in the middle.
Most Unique:
1. Large group of Buddhist monks in beautiful robes resting on a group of benches in Hollywood Studios. It is a lovely photo.

Belle_0717
08-26-2009, 08:34 AM
DH & I went on the Family Magic Tour at MK. As we were reading the map with all these other families, a dove perched on Walt's hand at the Partners statue. I felt it was very symbolic and I found peace in the sight. We took several shots and I feel like it was an anticipation of the events that happened in the last few months.

mousetrapper
08-26-2009, 07:14 PM
I have a few...

During our first trip, our DDs (ages 8 & 5 at the time) were chosen to ride with Piglet on the (then) new Pooh ride. I sat in the car behind them and got great pictures, and also took some as Piglet held their hands after the ride and lead them to the autograph area. :number1:

Another cool pic was on ToT. We were in the second row, and when we got off the ride and looked at our ride picture, the people in front of us had their hands up so we were obscured. :(

It was the last ride of the night before DHS closed, and my younger DD said, "Mom, the girl just asked if we want to ride again!" The CM saw we were disappointed with our pic so wanted to know if we wanted one more ride! She lead us over to a secret door and we took and elevator (a real one!) and got to get on again!

Just a few of those magical moments at WDW...

KevMcNJ
08-26-2009, 09:34 PM
we were @ WDW last Feb. I got up early one morning to see a Shuttle launch. I went to Epcot parking lot for an unobstrcutd view of the Eastern horizon. While I was waitng a monorail crusied by in the first light of a new day

Picture of the monorail came out great

The shuttle never did launch that day:blush:

IloveJack
08-27-2009, 08:00 AM
I also have tons of the same pics, but often from different angles. I'd say my most unique and memorable would have to be one from the YoaMD. DH and I had been to DHS for our anniversary, and after Fantasmic was over, we milled about to take some pics without crowds of people in them. As we were exiting the park, I noticed the "wing" shaped banners in the flower garden. I'd seen them all week, but this was the first time I'd seen a pair of them. I laid down on my stomach, on the side of the garden, and DH took my pic. It came out great... my own fairy wings.

darthmacho
08-27-2009, 08:04 AM
One of my favorite pictures is of my wife with a Mickey Mouse glove hat on her head from the hat store. We didn't buy it, we were just taking pictures with the hats, and that one was my favorite. She'd kill me if she read this! :funny:

brad192
08-27-2009, 02:55 PM
My most unique picture was one I didn't take. It was the ride photo on Splash last December. :coaster:

It was about 10:30PM on an EMH night, and the ride was practically deserted. I walked the entire queue without stopping once, and proceeded to load into a log ALL BY MYSELF! :clappy:

Setting in the front row, I immediately thought about what I could do for this once-in-a-lifetime ride photo. :plot: Ended up looking directly into the camera with a big cheesy smile and a huge thumbs up! :goof: Of course, I was also wearing my spiffy Intercot shirt as well. :mickey:

Mickeydream
08-27-2009, 05:28 PM
Actually there are two favorites. The first was taken 2 years ago at the Osborne lights, My granddaughter is standing with her arms outstretched under the "Peace on Earth" globe...looks likes she's holding the world. Really great pic. The other was taken in 2003 waiting for the fireworks to begin...it had been raining and my granddaughter is sitting in the stroller with just her head peeking out of a Mickey poncho...really cute. :mickey:

TheVBs
08-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Love all the responses! :mickey:

I definitely want to look for different shots when we go there next. I really wish I'd gotten a shot of the girls playing in the arcade at the hotel. They had so much fun there!

How about resort photos too - what are the most unique shots people have gotten at resorts? :mickey:

KevMcNJ
08-27-2009, 11:33 PM
we were @ WDW last Feb. I got up early one morning to see a Shuttle launch. I went to Epcot parking lot for an unobstrcutd view of the Eastern horizon. While I was waitng a monorail crusied by in the first light of a new day

Picture of the monorail came out great

The shuttle never did launch that day:blush:

Found it!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/KevMcNJ/P1100270.jpg

Forgot to mention I caught the moon setting in the background too

A Big Kid
08-28-2009, 07:31 AM
My favorite one is actually 2. I have a picture of my Mother in law holding my daughter in Germany at EPCOT. It was 1984 and my daughter was 7 months old. On our last trip I took another picture of my daughter in the exact same spot, in 2008. I have the photo's side by side in the same frame.

I have the same thing with the stockades in Liberty Square.

a photo of myself in 1972 next to a photo of myself and my neice in 1999.

TheVBs
08-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Great picture Kev! :mickey:

When we were there in May we got a picture of what we think was a shuttle launch. I keep meaning to look it up, but I haven't. Here's the link. Any opinions?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/susannevb/IMG_7606.jpg

Villains0501
08-28-2009, 06:06 PM
It was like 10 years ago, but I was like 5 or 6 and the MK Castle Forecourt show was this Holday Celbration thingy. Anyways, Maleficent and Captain Hook wer in it and I REALLY wanted to me them. So my dad asked one of their "friends" if I could, and he let me. Anyway, the pic is of me in the castle walkthrough mosaic area, arm in arm with Captain Hook and Maleficent, walking into the sunset! It is a very odd, but cool pic.

KevMcNJ
08-28-2009, 09:27 PM

When we were there in May we got a picture of what we think was a shuttle launch. I keep meaning to look it up, but I haven't. Here's the link. Any opinions?

I looked it up...there was a Shuttle launch on May 11, 2009

TheVBs
08-28-2009, 09:49 PM

I looked it up...there was a Shuttle launch on May 11, 2009

Thank you! I was sure it was a match, but when I looked at our journal I realized we got that picture on May 10, 2009. Weird huh? :confused: It must have been something else.

Kathy Jetson
08-29-2009, 12:14 AM
I would love to see everyones wdw pics can we start a thread where everyone can post theirs?

dinahvixen
08-29-2009, 08:58 AM
Fun thread!
I have two:

One, DD was 4 at CRT and a HUGE fan - and it was her birthday. Cinderella came and sat at our table for a good several minutes while DD talked to her quite seriously. The picture is of the girl playing Cinderella hugging my daughter with such sincerity - eyes closed, arms wrapped all around her, that it was the one moment that made WDW worth it to my husband. I even called Disney when we got back to make sure they knew what a wonderful Cinderella that girl was.

The other picture is from when DD was 6 and we had seen the talking, moving trash can at Tomorrowland. While at Epcot, she was throwing away a cup, but before she did, she very trepidaciously peeked into the garbage can first to make sure it wasn't going to move or talk! I don't know why I had my camera ready for a picture like that, but it was so funny!

Renfairwedding
08-29-2009, 02:37 PM
I have two I took an one from a ride.

Two shots I took during the steam train tour of Main street up to the castle completely empty of people. One has a pickup truck looking just like something you might see on any street in the early mornings. The second is again with out people and vehicles.

The ride was on the CTX Time Rover on the Dinosaur. The ride was not full so it was my Wife, myself and a family with two pre teen daughters. The girls were in the front seats with the row to them selves. The photo is taken when we passed the very large and scary dinosaur and shows everyone in the car having a great time with the thegirls faces in their laps with their hands covering their heads. I had to buy that one :cool:

kemps@wdw
08-29-2009, 09:17 PM
My most unusual photo was a pic of the "Liberty Belle" paddlewheel steamer taken from a Frontierland view, while she was coming from the Haunted Mansion. And the way the sun shone on her just right gave her a sort of etheral "glow". My fave is a pic of my slightly inebreated DH playing Davy Crockett's "angel".:funny:

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
08-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Also two favs:
We were in WDW with friends and everyone went on SM but me. I stood in front of the drop, but being a little short couldn't see over the rocks, so I set the camera for those quick three in a row shots and yes.....three clear, beautiful pictures of a log with family and friends falling into the briair patch!

Second is of my kids frolicking in a puddle in CBR parking lot. When we got the picture developed there was a double rainbow right above them. Didn't see it then!!

Altair
08-30-2009, 08:49 AM
Almost forgot this shot of a young boy being attacked by a Cormorant at MK. Very disturbing.
tragic shot (http://inlinethumb24.webshots.com/34775/2170045880053696626S600x600Q85.jpg):eek:

TheVBs
08-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Also two favs:
We were in WDW with friends and everyone went on SM but me. I stood in front of the drop, but being a little short couldn't see over the rocks, so I set the camera for those quick three in a row shots and yes.....three clear, beautiful pictures of a log with family and friends falling into the briair patch!

I am so envious!! I tried to get just one shot like that and couldn't. My f.i.l. got a shot like that of my b.i.l. and his son on a trip. It's such an amazing shot. How awesome that you got 3! I would love to have a camera with that rapid repeat photo feature.

MinnieMommie
08-30-2009, 05:00 PM
When we went to MNSSHP in 2008 DD took the most amazing picture of the Party Fireworks over the castle. WOW! Love that pic!:thumbsup:

MushuGrl
08-31-2009, 03:05 PM
These are making me tear up just hearing about them!

I have three favorites from three different trips.

1) In 2005, during the Happiest Celebration on Earth, my sister, niece and I were walking close to the castle right after a June rainshower on our very last day there. We looked up and saw a rainbow in the sky, so I lifted my camera and snapped a picture. When I got the photo back, it looks like the rainbow is coming out of the "magic mirror" on the castle!

2) Sister, best friend and I were in Epcot in Sept. 2007. Backstory - I'm terrified of the Tower of Terror, and it's my best friend's favorite. So anytime ToT would come into few, he would go "LOOK! TOWER OF TERROR!"

We're walking near...I believe it was Norway...when all of a sudden he says "LOOK! TOWER OF TERROR!" I look toward Moracco and sure enough, there's ToT in the background! Snapped a pic - it looked very much like a part of Moracco. (Of course, I had to grumble about ToT haunting me...)

3) All time favorite pic - last December during MVMCP - my sister and I were wandering around MK during the last 15 minutes of the party, not wanting it to end, not ready to go back to the hotel, and not wanting to stop looking at the castle! We're standing on the bridge between Adventureland and the hub, and see the most beautiful sight - not just the castle, but the castle's reflection in the water (at that moment, the lights were light blue). Took us several times, but we finally nailed the PERFECT photo complete with the castle's reflection, in full Christmas finery.

TheVBs
08-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Oh wow Mushugrl! I'd love to see those pics. :mickey:

mudpuppysmom
08-31-2009, 10:39 PM
It's kind of a bittersweet favorite for us......DH got a picture of DS#1 and I looking at the castle and we had our bottom lips out pouting.......:pout::pout: right before we left for the airport for home.....sad, but a great shot!

Running_Bell
09-01-2009, 12:06 PM
The favorite most unique photo for me is when my DD rode the Goofy rollercoaster for the first time and she wanted her big brother to sit with her. My DH sat in the front by himself so he could twist around and get a photo. The photo is right when the rollercoaster takes it's first little drop. DD's mouth is wide open and her brother is laughing his head off. It is a great photo. We enlarged it and have it framed on our wall.