PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I need Tinkerbelle tips

Septbride2002
08-22-2009, 12:30 PM
I never ever thought I would be one of of these parents willing to part the seas of humanity so that my kid can see a character . LOL! However my daughter has become obsessed with all things Tinkerbelle.

When is the best time to find this mystical fairy. Also I guess we'll be watching Wishes from the tomorrowland side so that we can see Tink fly over. usually we are over at Casey's.

~Amanda

BigRedDad
08-22-2009, 02:01 PM
There is only one place to find Tink and that is in Pixie Hollow back in Toon Town. Best advice is to get in line at opening. I hear it is still a 1+ hour wait. It is really neat, but you want to be there early or plan on waiting a long time.

Suz36
08-22-2009, 02:04 PM
My advice would be to be at Toontown for rope drop, which typically occurs at 10, and head straight back to the M&G, along with the crowds. We did this in Feb and only had a 20-30 minute wait - not bad, and well worth it! Sept. crowds wouldn't be terrible I'm guessing. Have your daughter wear something Tink when she meets her - it will make for fun interactions!

Dizneydreamin'
08-22-2009, 02:50 PM
I took my daughter 1 1/2 weeks ago during mid-day and only waited 45 min. Well worth the wait!!!! She dressed up as Tinkerbell and had a great time with all of the fairies.

Make sure you get a photopass card. They hand them out before you go see the fairies. The photographers are wonderful and I think those are the best pictures of the whole entire trip!!

seanyred
08-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Also don't forget about waking up tinker bell in the gift shop in Fantasyland. For more info read the Hidden Treasures and Magical Surprises section in Intercot.

Here is the link

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp

jnfr2424
08-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Have your daughter wear something Tink when she meets her - it will make for fun interactions!

I so agree I am a HUGE Tink fan!At 37 years old and I went to the meet and greet to see the Fairies! I had a Tink shirt on with 4 different poses of Tink and we(Fawn, Tink and I) had a conversation about the best Tink poses! I cannot wait to go back this year and this time I am bringing my nieces!

cfoshe
08-24-2009, 12:42 PM
The only thing that I can add is its in the judges tent with the princesses. One line for Tink and friends and the other line is for the Princesses.

joanna71985
08-24-2009, 01:32 PM
The only thing that I can add is its in the judges tent with the princesses. One line for Tink and friends and the other line is for the Princesses.

They actually are in the Hall of Fame (Judge's Tent is where Mickey and Minnie are). :)

TheVBs
08-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Your daughter will LOVE this!! They have done such an amazing job with Pixie Hollow and the fairies give the kids so much attention. My girls were in heaven!

mousetrapper
08-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Also I guess we'll be watching Wishes from the tomorrowland side so that we can see Tink fly over. usually we are over at Casey's.

You will not regret moving from your usual fireworks viewing spot. There are not many things more thrilling in WDW than seeing Tink actually fly! This is true even if you aren't the world's biggest Tink fan.

Your daughter will never forget it. Try to find a good spot early so you can see her directly overhead as she swoops in for a landing. All of us were awestruck! :number1:

MNNHFLTX
08-24-2009, 06:02 PM
You will not regret moving from your usual fireworks viewing spot. There are not many things more thrilling in WDW than seeing Tink actually fly! This is true even if you aren't the world's biggest Tink fan.

Your daughter will never forget it. Try to find a good spot early so you can see her directly overhead as she swoops in for a landing. All of us were awestruck! :number1:I agree. Our favorite place to watch Tink fly has always been from the Noodle Station's patio tables overlooking the swan pond or directly next to it in Tomorrowland Terrace. I was greatly disappointed to find out on our recent trip that both areas are now limited exclusively to guests participating in the nightly Wishes Dessert Buffet. Supposedly that was just until August 28th, so hopefully you should be able to access them again when you go in September. I wouldn't be surprised if they continue the buffet though, especially if they were making good money on it.

pirate pixie
08-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Just like you our dd is everything tinkerbell we have a cat named pixie, a tink bed and bathroom even her campfire group is called the pixies this is all she has talked about we leave in 45 days thanks for the help :):mickey: