PDA

View Full Version : HELP with making ADRS online

nyobabe2
08-22-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm going online to make our ADR's and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this. From what I'm reading you can make your first ressie but then you have to go back in and retrieve the ressie # to make the rest of your ADR's. Is this true or is it your conf. # that you need?

Any help would be appreciated!!

KatMcPic
08-22-2009, 02:10 PM
When you choose the first restaurant you want to get reservations at there is a place right above the date and time box in blue letters that says retrieve reservation. Click on that spot and enter your confirmation number for your resort reservation and then the phone number associated with the reservation. When you do that you will be about to make your reservations for 90 + 10.

nyobabe2
08-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks so much! I actually went on earlier just to see how to do the whole reservation thing and I clicked onto a restaurant then clicked "book reservation" at that point I could put in my ressie number so now I'm all set up for when I go on at midnight.

Tink1
08-23-2009, 12:31 AM
ADR for the 90+10 open at 6am (eastern time), not midnight

Nanc

nyobabe2
08-23-2009, 11:06 AM
yeah, wish I knew that last night! Here I am cursing out the reservation system till I decide to look back on here to find out any info I could on the time frame and lo and behold I found a post telling me 6 a.m.! LOL!
At least I'm a night owl and didn't stay up just for that reason! Got my adr's today and I'm happy!:thumbsup:

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-24-2009, 01:51 AM
The only thing is... we have 11 people in our party and the max you can make ressies for online is 10. Since I didn't realize that I could do it at 6am instead of 7am, I wasted about 10 minutes. But, I still got all the ressies I wanted... didn't need Cindy ressies so, I expected that all of mine would be open.

nyobabe2
08-24-2009, 08:12 AM
The only thing is... we have 11 people in our party and the max you can make ressies for online is 10. Since I didn't realize that I could do it at 6am instead of 7am, I wasted about 10 minutes. But, I still got all the ressies I wanted... didn't need Cindy ressies so, I expected that all of mine would be open.

We are a group over 10 as well so I just had my mother in law do half and I did half. It worked out well. We will just request tables near each other when we get there.