PDA

View Full Version : October Trip ADRs!

BriarRose0708
08-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Got the trip booked and the dining all set! I'm traveling for the 4th time this October with 4 friends. Three of us are seasoned Disney-goers and two are first-timers. We tried to get in a good variety of restaurants- hit some old favorites and try something new!

Saturday October 24
Dinner at Tony's in the Magic Kingdom. Only one of us has been here and it's completely new to me. Can't beat the location though and we'll be done eating in time to walk out and grab a spot for SpectroMagic.

Sunday October 25
Late lunch at Yak and Yeti. I've had counter service here before and enjoyed it so looking forward to going inside the restaurant and getting a full service meal. The desserts sound fantastic.

Monday October 26
I'll be going to breakfast at Kona Cafe because I missed this last trip and want to go. Don't know if anyone will join me because they like to sleep in. We all have dinner at SciFi Drive-In. It's not the best place on property, but we like the atmosphere and the spinach and artichoke dip. They make a mean cherry coke too.

Tuesday October 27
Lunch at Coral Reef. Looking forward to eating here again! We're going to MNSSHP tonight and had planned on dinner at LTT with the hope the characters would be there for the Parties, but it doesn't look good. We'll probably cancel and get CS somewhere in the park instead.

Wedensday October 28
departure in the evening. We don't know which park we're going to, probably Animal Kingdom. No table service this day so I'm looking forward to a last meal at Flame Tree BBQ.

As far as counter service goes, it's up in the air. I have a few favorites (Colombia Harbor House, Casey's, Flame Tree, Sunshine Seasons) but will always try something new.

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-24-2009, 02:06 AM
Sounds good to me! You are arriving when we are leaving. We'll be there on Oct 18 -25.

have fun! I'll pass the fun batton to you when we leave and you arrive!

yjgirl32
08-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Your chices look good to me. Have a great trip.