PDA

View Full Version : November Crowd Levels

Ally'sMom
08-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Hello Everyone! We are going to be down on November 5-14, 2009. I was wondering if anyone has been there this time and what the crowd levels were at the parks? Thanks for all the help!

ryels
08-21-2009, 03:02 PM
We were there the exact same week last year. It was great. Crowd levels were very low and many rides were walk ons several days. I think the only time we waited longer than 30 minutes for a ride was Toy Story Mania, which is normal any time of year.

We had ADRs for all of our table service restaurants, but probably could have walked in to nearly every one.

It was a great time of year to go. I would definitely again during that week. :thumbsup:

missymouseworld
08-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Jersey Week!

4boysmom
08-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Although it is Jersey Week, I never found it to be overly crowded. We always go this time because we are from New Jersey and schools are closed for two days. However, this year we will leave on Saturday, October 31st and return on November 7th because schools are closed Nov. 5 and 6. Since your stay is from Nov. 5 through the 14th, don't think you'll be affected by jersey week too much. Hope this helps.

VWL Mom
08-21-2009, 06:23 PM
It's normally very manageable that during that time. However, this is the first time free dining is being offered (last year was offered starting the 12th I think). The only place that is really crowded is Epcot for the last F&WF weekend.

Tinkerbella16
08-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Since Jersey Week is the 1st full week of November, you should be fine with the crowds when you are there. You are there towards the very end of it so no need to worry. We only go in november every year because of the low crowd levels. This year we are going the week before thanksgiving so we are expecting low crowds again, and great weather as always!!! Last year I was there the 9-15th and it was great...no long waits, and at night time we walked on almost everything!

:mickey:

Ally'sMom
08-23-2009, 11:58 AM
Thanks Everyone for your help! We were going to go the week before because my daughter was off from school for 2 days for teachers convention, but couldn't go because she would miss trick or treating at home with her friends. I feel bad because she will be missing school, but hopefully she can do all her missed work before or when we get back. Thanks again for all your help!