PDA

View Full Version : Help !!!!!! Food

danwhitt78
08-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Ok- So we are going back to WDW for the 7th time, and we are taking out four year old, this will be his 5th time going, and we are wanting to try new places to eat for dinner. We are eating at Kona, Narcossees, 1900 Park Fare, The Luau, Hollywood and Vine, Whispering Canyon, we need one more place for dinner, what do you reccommend ??? Something with great food and good with a four year old.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-20-2009, 05:34 PM
I'd go to Garden Grill. Good food, great character interaction and a rotating restaurant.

If you don't want a character meal, Coral Reef has good food, and the giant aquariam will keep the 4-year old's interest. :nemo:

omearac
08-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Have you tried Rainforest Cafe? GREAT place for kids! Also T-Rex looks amazing for children. I looked up a you tube video of T-Rex and it is SOOOOOOOOOOO cool! Dinasours and moving elephants and lots of interactive decor. :woohoo:

One thing, neither take DDP, so if you are on that you'll have to pay seperately.

SBETigg
08-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Sanaa or Boma would be good choices. It's always fun to explore the AKL and see some animals.

Scott C
08-20-2009, 06:21 PM
I bet they would love the show at Biergarten. Plenty of food to choose from on the Buffet also. Also a great age for Hoop de doo.

Thanks
Scott C

dancin Disney style
08-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Ohana
Crystal Palace
T-REX

GoldenDreams
08-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace would be my picks. Both have huge buffets, so you won't have any trouble finding food he will like. Chef Mickey's has Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, etc. and is a grand party. Crystal Palace is a little more elegant and has the Winnie the Pooh characters.

We never felt rushed at either location.

We like Whispering Canyon for breakfast, but I see you are already going there.

LudwigVonDrake
08-22-2009, 06:41 PM
50s Prime Time.