PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter land

pxl
08-20-2009, 12:44 PM
Hello, we are tossing the idea around for a spring break trip back to WDW but my husband would like to wait and go when Harry Potter opens to vistit Universal for a couple of days...Spring Break would be the wee of March 13, 2010....Does anyone know when they plan on opening the Harry Potter stuff ??? I am ready for WDW now and don't want to wait untio summer !!! Thanks !!

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure about Harry Potter, but I wanted to :welcome: you to intercot!!

FutureFairygodmother
08-20-2009, 01:16 PM
HI - My DH is an avid follower of the HP websites, and they are saying are saying fall 2010. I hope they're right cause we have a big trip (HP & Disney) in Oct 2010 for DH's 50th BD.

clausjo
08-20-2009, 04:08 PM
My kids and I are HUGE Harry Potter fans and we're anxiously looking forward to this new park as well. I've heard that is it due to open in the fall of 2010, but no firm deadlines. You can sign up on Universal Studios' website to get email notifications of updates.

NJGIRL
08-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Hello, we are tossing the idea around for a spring break trip back to WDW but my husband would like to wait and go when Harry Potter opens to vistit Universal for a couple of days...Spring Break would be the wee of March 13, 2010....Does anyone know when they plan on opening the Harry Potter stuff ??? I am ready for WDW now and don't want to wait untio summer !!! Thanks !!

I read on the Universal site way back when that it wasn't opening until Sept 2010. Now if something has changed I didn't read about it.

Mfarquar
09-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Yes, it is supposed to be Fall 2010. However, I wouldn't definitely count on it - the opening month has been changed twice already.

Universal is notorious for late openings - just look at the new Hollywood Rip, Ride and Rockit!