PDA

View Full Version : Change in plans

barbiegirl314
08-20-2009, 11:46 AM
I was hoping to be going back to WDW next May for the Flower and Garden Festival (plus I love the weather and crowd levels then) but the friends we're planning to go with REALLY want to go in October (2010) for MNSSHP and my kids are "just dying" to trick or treat in the MK.:joy:

On top of this due to MCAS testing (in Mass) and my God-daughter's 1st communion May would be hard to schedule a trip. So it looks like there is greater force at work against me and I will have to wait until October for my trip.

I was so excited to only have 10 months to go and now it seems so far away:(

ransam
08-20-2009, 11:49 AM
i wish i could tell you it will go by quickly...but I'm 114 days out and it seems like forever.

Belster
08-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Yes...but October is a wonderful time to visit the world!!!

You are going to love it!!!

renecat
08-20-2009, 12:23 PM
I know it feels like a life time but it will go by faster than you think. You'll love MNSSHP.
We plan our trips pretty far out also and before you know it its here. We're in a countdown now
for Sept. 7-13 for my birthday. Then in Feb. we're doing a Disney Cruise for our 25th anniversary. All my sisters, brothers-in-law. and cousins are going with us so I'm really looking forward to this.

KAJUNKING
08-20-2009, 12:45 PM
i think youll really enjoy the fall, and mnsshp is a lot of fun, its really nice to see the mk in the fall decorations

ONLY 14 DAYS LEFT TO GO

Ms. Mode
08-20-2009, 12:49 PM
I know the feeling :) Our 2008 trip was scheduled 13 months in advance and as soon as we got home I was ready to schedule the next one! Five months and counting........

PixieDreams27
08-20-2009, 01:30 PM
:balloon: I have been there several times during that time period and can say its one of my fave times to visit. I think you will have a great time. We also book far in advance but time has a way of catching up and the next thing you know your hearing those words Welcome Home

We are at 68 days and counting

Gregandmel
08-20-2009, 01:47 PM
We went last October and LOVED the weather and crowds and the MNSSHP. I know it seems like forever away, but think of it this way....when it's June - your trip won't be OVER with you putting pictures in your scrapbook, it'll still be coming up for you to look forward to!!!! :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-20-2009, 09:29 PM
It should hopefully be a little cooler in October and seeing the MK decorated for Halloween is great. Now you have more time to enjoy the anticipation of the trip too.

Carolanne
08-20-2009, 09:35 PM
WDW in October is wonderful--you'll really enjoy it. MNSSHP is so much fun, and the fall decorations are so pretty.

Oct, Nov, and Dec are my favorite months to go--can't beat the weather.