PDA

View Full Version : Sept Crowds

Kaps
08-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Starting my countdwon leaving sept 2nd thru the 12th. Any ideas of how crowded the parks will be? I know free dining will have attendance up but hopefully with kids going back to school it won't be so bad???

AliMel83
08-19-2009, 09:19 AM
Good question! I will be there around the same time Aug 29 - Sep 6. I'm curious as well! Hopefully, we will get some good answers from the wonderful Intercot followers (maybe even that it won't be too crowded, fingers crossed).:mickey:

disneymom15
08-19-2009, 09:29 AM
We're there Aug 29 til Sept 7. I'm hoping it won't be to crowded. Crowds will probably increase over labor day weekend.

Jeff G
08-19-2009, 11:26 PM
The free dining offer ran longer than past years and WDW had additional promotions for this time frame which tells me that reservations are down. We've been to WDW for the past four years in September and it's always very quiet. Last year during the last week we were able to spend two days at MK and never waited for a ride. My DD and I rode Space Mountain twice and Buzz twice in under 1/2 hour at 4:30 on a Friday and then went on Splash Mountain walking straight in.

My guess is it will be pretty quite this year in September.

wishiniwasthere
08-20-2009, 08:35 AM
We went in September for the first time about 5 years ago, and haven't missed a September since. We love it! It is so nice to be able to do everything you want, and you don't have to rush to do it. We never waited more than 15 minutes for anything. Soarin and Toy Story Mania had long lines but we always hit those first thing in the morning, ride, and fast pass, so we still get to ride them at least twice! :mickey:

yjgirl32
08-20-2009, 09:18 AM
I too am going to Disney Sept. 2nd to the 12th. I too hope the crowd levels are low. Hope everyone has a good time.

KAJUNKING
08-20-2009, 11:16 AM
we will be there sept 3rd thru the 12th, and this will be our 4th year in a row going in September and we have always have found the crowd levels to be low (some days better than others). we have been on soarin and when it was time to exit the cms told everyone if they wanted to go again to sit back down because there was no one in line! last year we used the touring plans dot com crowd calender for which park to go to on which days and thought it was very helpful

Going2HeavenRU
08-20-2009, 04:47 PM
What about Sept 25-Oct 3rd? Is it more crowded due to the Food and Wine Festival?