PDA

View Full Version : frustrated with ADR'S? need a laugh?

allentownguy
08-18-2009, 11:41 PM
after reading about people being frustrated with the lack of reservations during the free dining promotion and the problems with booking ADR'S online. friends of mine that are management in the food dept "foodies" sent me this video after i told one of them about the problems i was having about booking reservations for our upcoming trip this week.this video is not meant to offend to anyone! this was done just to make you laugh. it has been edited various times to talk about xbox, harry potter, michael jackson, family guy...ect
the clip is from the oscar nominated movie "the downfall"
this time cast members have redone the subtitles to poke fun at the current ADR, online & reservation situation. i hope you enjoy it and i hope this does not offend anyone i am reposting it to make you laugh:mickey:

3 1/2 more days till we hear "welcome home"
ASM aug 22-28

Phantod
08-19-2009, 12:59 AM
That was GREAT!!! I wasn't offended at all, cracked up numerous times.

I only wonder how they got me on film like that?

allentownguy
08-19-2009, 02:59 AM
i cant stop laughing when i see it. i just did not want people to be offended because of the original subject manor. the way they changed it was done in good clean fun. i saw a version of one they did after Michale Jackson passed it was him talking about playing his birthday party and now he wont be able to do it. that one was equally funny just search Michale Jackson's Hitlers birthday party. like i said people made so many spoofs of that video with subtitles and they are all funny. the best ones are the Disney ones the cast members made. i am glade you enjoyed it and most importantly you were not offended :mickey:
down to 3 days 4 hours till we hear "welcome home"
ASM aug 22-29