PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Dinner

nyobabe2
08-18-2009, 10:43 PM
I have to book our dining on Sunday and we are planning on 13 of us going to Chef Mickeys for Thanksgiving Dinner. Anyone ever do this? Or does anyone have any better suggestions. WE thought it would be a good way to go since we have kids.

jnfr2424
08-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Snce Chef Mickey's is a buffet style restaraunt you are probably better off going there with kids especially if they are finicky eaters.
Thy might even incorporate Thanksgiving staples into the menu. Last year when I was in WDW most of the restaraunts incorporated traditional dinners. This year, there are 25 of us going on Thanksgiving and we are planning to be at another character buffet @ 1900 Park Fare for dinner since there are 10 kids in the group.
Have a great time

nyobabe2
08-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks so much, just needed some reassurance! You have a wonderful time at your dinner as well!

Mickeydream
08-20-2009, 11:23 PM
I just made our ADR's today and we will be having our Thanksgiving at the HDD this time around. Two years ago we had T'day dinner at Spirit of Aloha which we thought was great.

Enjoy your holiday dinner wherever you go. :turkey: We'll all be there at the same time, we should plan a meet 'n greet.