PDA

View Full Version : Trail's End

Sylvia
08-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Just curious -

Is it really almost impossible to get an ADR at the Trail's End? I've tried for every time and every day of my upcoming visit and nothing is available.

Does anyone know if it's ever possible to do a "walk up"?

Thanks!

Disdude
08-18-2009, 06:01 PM
It never used to be that difficult. Last time we were there we could not get a reservation. We were told we could still get the buffet in the bar/lounge if we wanted which does not require a reservation.

jonahbear2006
08-18-2009, 06:32 PM
we have always walked up and got right in, without an ADR. I dont know what is up with that. Is it possible that this particular restaurant doesnt fill their entire restaurant with ADRS and leaves some space for walk ins?

ibrowse17
08-18-2009, 07:39 PM
In the past, I have had no problems getting an ADR for Trail's End ahead of time. I have also had no problems getting ADR once we are there, but would suggest you do so early on in your stay. Have fun, and enjoy Trail's End:thumbsup:

Basket Mommy
08-18-2009, 09:45 PM
Both times we have eaten there we walked right up, once at breakfast (late in service) and another time for lunch (late in service). It's worth a try.

Jodi
08-18-2009, 10:02 PM
We had dinner there 2 years ago in August. Had a resie, but, would not have needed it.

kathiep
08-19-2009, 08:42 PM
I just got one on Tuesday for this coming Saturday. Previously there hadn't been any openings but I kept checking and suddenly there was one. Keep trying!

Sylvia
08-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'll keep trying, but if I can't get an ADR, I may try a walk-up. I'm doing a solo trip, so I don't have to worry about what everyone else wants to do. :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
08-24-2009, 01:56 AM
I've had ressies everytime I've gone to eat at Trail's End - both breakfast and dinner. Even though I had the ressies, I could have walked up without them.