PDA

View Full Version : Concourse Steakhouse?

wdwgirl21
08-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Just wondering how the Concourse Steakhouse is?? Good food? Fun Atmosphere? What do those who have been think? Looking for a place close to MK for a good dinner but with quick access toe get to the parks before th nightime shows. We are already planning on doing O'hana another night. Thanks!:mickey:

Scar
08-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Hmmm... I think your too late. Didn't it close? :unsure:

swampfox28
08-18-2009, 01:36 PM
It was awesome IMO - I LOVED IT, but it closed and was replaced by The Wave (which I've never tried)...

A good meal near the MK... What about California Grill? It's expensive, but people seem to love it.

-Sarah

wdwgirl21
08-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Sorry! Didn't realize it! Maybe we will try CG! We have been there once before and it was delish!

SBETigg
08-18-2009, 01:47 PM
California Grill is one of my favorites. Also consider Grand Floridian Cafe, Citricos, or Narcoossee's.

DreamFinder2
08-18-2009, 03:23 PM
We loved the Councourse Steakhouse, too...the cappucino mousse was AMAZING!

:yay:

badkitty
08-18-2009, 10:41 PM
It was awesome IMO - I LOVED IT, but it closed and was replaced by The Wave (which I've never tried)...

A good meal near the MK... What about California Grill? It's expensive, but people seem to love it.

-Sarah

Didn't the Concourse Steakhouse become part of Chef Mickey's? I loved the Steakhouse for breakfast.

The Wave is on the ground floor. Good food and cool looking bar.

ransam
08-19-2009, 02:37 AM
it is closed. but dang, it was soooo good. best steak i have ever had.

laprana
08-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Didn't the Concourse Steakhouse become part of Chef Mickey's? I loved the Steakhouse for breakfast.

The Wave is on the ground floor. Good food and cool looking bar.

Actually I think the area where Concourse Steakhouse was is now the Contempo Cafe, the CS restaurant. I think some of the area did go to expanding Chef Mickey's though.

#1donaldfan
08-19-2009, 12:48 PM
yes, badkitty....the now expanded Chef Mickey's now occupies what was once the Concourse......:mickey:

Figment!
08-20-2009, 01:56 PM
The Concourse Steakhouse was replaced by the Contempo Cafe, a new counter service restaurant.

The Wave is a new table service restaurant and replaced the Food and Fun Center. Although a substitute for the Concourse Steakhouse, the Wave offers a much more contemporary (no pun intended) cuisine than the Concourse Steakhouse did.

Chef Mickey's restaurant made an expansion in seating area into the former Concourse Steakhouse footprint, but the majority of the area is now occupied by the Comtempo Cafe.

The Contemporary's recent major Dining renovation project can be found in more detail in Contemporary Resort Restaurant Renovations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=107969&highlight=Contemporary) down in the News forum.