PDA

View Full Version : Can't retrieve Dining Reservations...

purplestarlisa
08-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi All,

I made my reservations without problem at 6am yesterday (and got everything I wanted!), but now, it won't let me retrieve the reservations. I get a message stating that my reservation number is not found.

I booked through Magical Journeys (in case that has something to do with it).

Anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks!
Lisa

sassafras
08-18-2009, 08:55 AM
We had this problem! We're leaving in 3 days and the other evening, I thought I would retrieve ours online but could only pull up the first night! Scared the daylights out of me--major freakout!
DH called and they read every single one off to him, so they were there. You might call and have them just double check to be sure!

Tink1
08-18-2009, 09:04 AM
I made some of mine by phone, some online. Cannot retrieve any of them. :confused:

Am guessing the system is having issues yet again. They were there when I called to make a change.

Nanc

Strmchsr
08-18-2009, 10:08 AM
We have seen numerous threads on this topic recently (just scroll down and see) and so far everyone's reservations were intact when they called. It seems (once again) that WDW's website is just having issues.

SurferStitch
08-18-2009, 10:09 AM
So, it is safe to make online ADR's using the ressie number given to us by MJ, right? We just might not be able to pull them up online, correct?

I plan to book our ADR's online, and don't want to find out later that it didn't work.

Tink1
08-18-2009, 10:17 AM
So, it is safe to make online ADR's using the ressie number given to us by MJ, right? We just might not be able to pull them up online, correct?

I plan to book our ADR's online, and don't want to find out later that it didn't work.

Yes, the number we give you is the actual Disney reservation number.

nanc

bcornette
08-18-2009, 11:44 AM
I had an odd\ disturbing issue with my October ressies.

I made ressies for everyday right at my 90 day mark, then a day later changed a few things. A few weeks ago we decided to cancel the whole trip and go from Dec 5-13 instead. When I called in to cancel my October ressies, 5 were already cancelled. The CM on the phone had no idea why and was also unable to pull them up in bulk by using my phone number. I had to give her every confirmation number.
If I had not cancelled this trip I would have shoed up with no reservations on some nights, and I got all the places I wanted so I would not have been happy.

When I make my December ressies I may call back every week to confirm them.
I advise everyone to call and check on your's every now and then.

szyper
08-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Not sure if this has been the case for anyone else, but when I did ADRs over the phone they asked for my cell phone #. When I did my own online, I forgot and used my home #. I had trouble pulling some of my ADRs up because I was using the wrong phone number.