PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining in Sept?

jenperich
08-17-2009, 11:24 PM
I know there is free dining October to December, but is there still free dining in Sept? Just curious, thanks!

txaustmom
08-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Actually I was wondering if they offered free dining in Sept this year, I know they did previous years and I wondered when the offer usually comes out? We are wanting to go next Sept and just trying to get the budget in place so I can jump on it as soon as it comes out :)

johnO
08-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Yes, there is Free Dining at WDW this September, which we will be enjoying, but I believe the booking deadline has passed.

Strmchsr
08-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Actually I was wondering if they offered free dining in Sept this year, I know they did previous years and I wondered when the offer usually comes out? We are wanting to go next Sept and just trying to get the budget in place so I can jump on it as soon as it comes out :)

Generally it's been announced around the first of April each year. No guarantee that it will be released again next year, though. According to some reports the "free" dining hasn't been as popular this year as previous years, but that could be because the 4/3 deal caused a lot of folks to go earlier in the year. My guess is if they do the "free" dining again next year it will be the same tier offer we're seeing Oct-Dec this year. If you want to go September next year the best way to do it is to go ahead and put a deposit down with Magical Journeys. They'll reserve your spot and as soon as the discount is released they'll get it for you with no hassle on your part.

As John stated, tough, the booking window for September this year is over.