PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Ticket Help

emmatink
08-17-2009, 08:51 PM
We have just found out that my DH's mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer :cry: and will not be able to join us this halloween at disneyworld because of the chemo and radiation treatment.:(

We now have an extra October 31 MNSSHP ticket and do not know what to do with it. Can anyone tell us if we will get a refund or is there a way to sell it at face value to someone else?? We couldn't see making money off something as fun as this.

Prayers for our family would be greatly appreciated!

T-Belle
08-17-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm not sure if you can get a refund on your ticket but I wanted to send you and your family my prayers and some pixie dust!:pixie:

Pirate Granny
08-17-2009, 09:51 PM
We had an extra ticket last year...my daughter started talking to an older lady on the bus that morning and mentioned that we were going to the party that evening...she said she had read about it, but it was too costly...my lovely daughter, smiled and handed her a ticket...she was so excited...she would take her granddaughter who was 3 and didn't require a ticket and mom would stay home with the baby that evening...It was great to be a wish giver...and the ticket had been paid for long before that night, so we really didn't care if we got $$$ for it...we had planned to find someone in line purchasing tickets and give it to them.
:pirate:

Pirate Granny
08-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Where are my manners...my prayers are with your mother-in-law...

dancin Disney style
08-19-2009, 07:57 AM
We had an extra ticket last year...my daughter started talking to an older lady on the bus that morning and mentioned that we were going to the party that evening...she said she had read about it, but it was too costly...my lovely daughter, smiled and handed her a ticket...she was so excited...she would take her granddaughter who was 3 and didn't require a ticket and mom would stay home with the baby that evening...It was great to be a wish giver...and the ticket had been paid for long before that night, so we really didn't care if we got $$$ for it...we had planned to find someone in line purchasing tickets and give it to them.

What a great idea.....this might be just the way to go for the OP. You know, good karma and all.

Emmatink....my best wishes for your MIL.

jenperich
08-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Can't be of any help for your ticket. However, my prayers are with you and your family. Here's wishes and :pixie: for a speedy recovery!

KAJUNKING
08-19-2009, 04:01 PM
thats agreat idea making someone else day

Can't be of any help for your ticket. However, my prayers are with you and your family. Here's wishes and :pixie: for a speedy recovery!

:ditto:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-20-2009, 09:32 PM
No suggestions from me either but I wanted to send Pixie Dust for a speedy recovery.
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

emmatink
08-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the prayers and pixie dust!

KnowThySelf
08-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Emmatink, first well wishes for you MIL for a speedy and full recovery.

As for the ticket-call Disney and tell the the situation and they will refund/void one ticket. We did this last year when my mom couldn't make the trip last minute.

Good luck!

emmatink
09-14-2009, 05:28 PM
Thank you for your suggestion. We contacted Disney and they are giving us the full refund on my MIL ticket and were very empathetic. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all your answers, suggestions, and well wishes!

faline
09-14-2009, 07:10 PM
Glad the ticket issue worked out for you!

I wish your mother-in-law the very best as she battles this illness!