PDA

View Full Version : do NJ residents get anything for referring someone to DVC?

LoriSan
08-17-2009, 04:20 PM
I know it depends on your state if you get a referral bonus or not.

My friend bought into DVC today. But, her husband gave them a name of someone that he knows, and she gave them my name. hmmmm

Ed
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
We just got a referral award :thumbsup: and the certificate seems to indicate that CT and NJ residents are not eligible only for the Visa Prepaid Card. If I'm reading it right, you WOULD still be eligible for an annual dues credit, a credit toward purchase of additional points, or a Disney gift card.

The Visa card is not such a great deal, anyway; they expire one year from the date of issue and cannot be replaced. So if you misplaced it or forgot you had it, it's worthless after a year.

Can't hurt to give your guide or Member Services a call to confirm.

:cool:

LoriSan
08-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Except she said they gave my name and someone else's, so I'm not sure who they will give the credit too (even thought I spent 45 minutes on the phone with her last night after my bedtime explaining DVC :mad:)

lockedoutlogic
08-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Except she said they gave my name and someone else's, so I'm not sure who they will give the credit too (even thought I spent 45 minutes on the phone with her last night after my bedtime explaining DVC :mad:)

it's whoever they punched into the system....

they will not give out two....and there is no way to change it.

Been down this road before