PDA

View Full Version : WISHES vs. MVMCP WISHES

andypooh
08-17-2009, 03:33 PM
What's the difference?

I know the party is from 7-midnight

What time do they usually do the fireworks show?

Strmchsr
08-17-2009, 04:11 PM
The script and music are different, plus some of the effects/lighting/etc is different. Really the only similarity is that they are spectacular fireworks shows. It's usually about 9:30 on party nights, in between the two parades.

buzznwoodysmom
08-17-2009, 04:46 PM
The party officially starts at 7, but remember you can enter the park at 4pm with your party ticket. From what I remember the first parade is at 9, fireworks at 10 and the second showing of the parade at 11. The fireworks are different than the normal Wishes so definitely worth seeing.

DisneyPrincess21
08-17-2009, 05:16 PM
During December (12/05-12/11) On the nights that they don't have the MVMCP do they have the regular wishes fireworks show? Or is it the same holiday wishes that they play during the MVMCP?

Strmchsr
08-17-2009, 05:24 PM
During December (12/05-12/11) On the nights that they don't have the MVMCP do they have the regular wishes fireworks show? Or is it the same holiday wishes that they play during the MVMCP?

The Holiday Wishes is only done during MVMCP. That and the parade are part of what make folks want to pay for the hard ticket event. The rest of the nights is just regular Wishes.

DisneyPrincess21
08-17-2009, 05:57 PM
The Holiday Wishes is only done during MVMCP. That and the parade are part of what make folks want to pay for the hard ticket event. The rest of the nights is just regular Wishes.

Okay great! I have only been during the holiday wishes version's because we always either go Christmas week or MVMCP night. So I haven't seen the regular wishes since 2006.

So this year I will get the best of both worlds, because I am going to MK on 12/07 (non-MVMCP night) and 12/10 for MVMCP. So I will get to see both!! :cloud9: