PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickeys & time

Bethis26fan
08-17-2009, 12:52 PM
I was wondering if you could tell me if you get an adr @ like 5:00pm how long it would take for the meal. We are planning on doing DHS the day we arrive and thinking about doing dinner at Chef mickeys then back to DHS to see the christmas lights. The park closes @ 8:00 that night is it to crazy to think we could eat and be back to the park by 7:00 to enjoy the lights?

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
08-17-2009, 02:32 PM
I think u will have enough time. It is a buffett, so you can plan your eating schedule a little better.

prprincess
08-17-2009, 07:22 PM
We were there for breakfast last year, had a 9am ADR, and didn't get out until 11am. So I would set aside 2 hours to be safe.

Enjoy!!

Gator
08-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Even if you're lucky enough to get the 5pm slot, it'll be hard to get back to DHS before they stop letting people in. Good luck.

scootch713
08-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Get there like 430, they will seat you a bit early. It is a buffett and you will be out by 6pm. I think you would time to see the lights. Actually we are thinking of doing the same thing.

JPL
08-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Thay may be cutting it very close. You have to figurepossibe wait for table, time to eat, getting the check, paying the check, the walk to the bus, waiting for the bus, and finally travel time to the Studios. I think you would be better off saving Chef Mickey's for another night and eating some place closer to the Studios or even going to the Studios first and having a late dinner.

DisneyPrincess21
08-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Thay may be cutting it very close. You have to figurepossibe wait for table, time to eat, getting the check, paying the check, the walk to the bus, waiting for the bus, and finally travel time to the Studios. I think you would be better off saving Chef Mickey's for another night and eating some place closer to the Studios or even going to the Studios first and having a late dinner.

:ditto: Exactly what I was thinking

Bethis26fan
08-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Ok thanks everyone. I guess we will go with 50's