PDA

View Full Version : Kouzina- Kid's menu ?

ramftbl
08-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Hello all ! I know that Kouzina's at the Boardwalk just opened this past weekend, but I haven't seen a kids menu anywhere. We've got ressies in October and I'll have to go somewhere else if the aren't any kid-friendly choices. Thanks to all who respond !

Mickey'sGirl
08-17-2009, 11:05 AM
We're going on Sunday with our guys. I'll let you know if there is a kid's menu. If not perhaps consider splitting an adult selection for them? :thumbsup:

omearac
08-17-2009, 09:54 PM
I made ressies last night and it took the cm quite a while, but she did find a kids menu. It sounded great with pizza, veggies, fruit bowl and several other things that I can't remember. :mickey:

johnO
08-18-2009, 03:18 AM
I made ressies last night and it took the cm quite a while, but she did find a kids menu. It sounded great with pizza, veggies, fruit bowl and several other things that I can't remember. :mickey:

That's such a coincidence because my DW made ressies and asked about the kids menue too! :secret:

TheDuckRocks
08-18-2009, 11:09 AM
From another site:

Kouzzina by Cat Cora
Kid's Breakfast Choice of One Entrée $6.49
Fresh Fruit Plate, Mickey Waffles, Pancakes, French Toast OR
All American Breakfast - with Bacon, Eggs, and a Muffin

Kid's Dinner Menu For Guests Ages 3-9
All meals served with choice of 1% milk, bottled water, or juice
Kids' Complete Meals
Cheese Pizza - served with veggies and sliced apples $7.59
Meaty Macaroni - ground turkey with marinara sauce, topped with mozzarella served with veggies and fruit salad $7.59
Kids' Picks
Choice of 1 Appetizer, 1 entree and 1 dessert - $7.59
Appetizer Chicken Noodle Soup OR Garden Salad
Entrée Grilled Fish of the Day OR Grilled Chicken Breast
Desserts Fresh Fruit Cup OR Ice-Cream Sundae OR Build-Your-Own Dessert Pizza

SallyMcQueen
08-18-2009, 11:35 AM
I was very excited when I saw the adult options on the menu for Kouzina. But the kids menu is a disappointment--I feel that way about most of the kids menus at WDW.

My husband and his family are Greek and my kids have grown up eating all of the adult options. I think they would be disappointed at the offerings of the kids menu.

I'm interested in hearing peoples reviews. Okay all of that was totally off topic....sorry!

brian2000boston
08-18-2009, 12:00 PM
I was very excited when I saw the adult options on the menu for Kouzina. But the kids menu is a disappointment--I feel that way about most of the kids menus at WDW.

My husband and his family are Greek and my kids have grown up eating all of the adult options. I think they would be disappointed at the offerings of the kids menu.

I'm interested in hearing peoples reviews. Okay all of that was totally off topic....sorry!

I have to agree, this is suppose to be a kids vacation destination yet they food they offer kids in all dining places, beside buffet, is GARBAGE, very sad. Disney drops the ball big with kids dining.

Mickey'sGirl
08-18-2009, 12:05 PM
I have to agree, this is suppose to be a kids vacation destination yet they food they offer kids in all dining places, beside buffet, is GARBAGE, very sad. Disney drops the ball big with kids dining.
This is actually the problem we have with the dining plan. We prefer to let our children select items off the adult menu, and we share -- sometimes our youngest just gets an appetizer and a side. It works much better for us.

mudpuppysmom
08-18-2009, 02:47 PM
Really disappointed with the kids menu......it seems that ALL the restaurants have the same exact thing on their menues......doesn't Disney understand that kids like variety too! I don't like, nor do I want my kids to eat chicken fingers, pizza, pasta every day!

I have a one year old that eats more adventureous (sp?) food than most adults b/c he has to....he's allergic to meat, milk and soy protein, so essentially he's a vegetarian! He eats hummus off a spoon, quinoa, barley, cous cous, etc......that is the stuff he HAS to eat, he can't eat the stuff they have on their menu!

I thought at least DS#2 would get a decent meal at Kouzzina b/c of the type of fare they offered.....I guess we'll see what they have to offer him when we get there in October!