PDA

View Full Version : Disney Discounts-RESPOND ASAP!!!!

kevinkbl
08-17-2009, 12:08 AM
Just booked for July 2010,:party: and was wondering if anyone knows if they will have the pay for 4nights get 3 free or the free dining offer for the 2010 season????:confused: When making the reservation,the person helping me told me that if they do release those discounts I could call back and get it without having to cancel then re-call. Please help! Thanks so much!
:mickey:

NotaGeek
08-17-2009, 03:48 AM
:welcome: to INTERCOT...

There is no way for anyone to know if the rates will be offered again in 2010, Disney doesn't normally pre-announce their specials. Just keep an eye on our message boards and look for specials, then call Disney and try to get the rate applied to your booking.

A good way to guarantee you are getting the best deal for your family is to use our INTERCOT Sponsor Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/). They will help you with your booking and make sure if any specials that can be applied to your booking prior to your vacation you will get the better rates.

Strmchsr
08-17-2009, 07:55 AM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

and :ditto: to what Michael said. Magical Journeys is definitely the way to go. I have to say, don't count on a July discount. Having one this year was pretty unusual, but it could happen again. We won't know until probably March or April.

LoriSan
08-17-2009, 09:21 AM
another vote for letting Magical Journeys handle your ressie. Even though it's already booked, you can turn the ressie over to them and they will watch for discounts for you.

Mickey91
08-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Although you don't know what kind of deals may pop up for next year, you can change your reservation as much as you want before the 45 day mark. So just keep your eyes open.:mickey: Disney is good about applying the discounts. Just remember, a certain # of rooms are marked for the discounts at each resort. You need to keep abreast of the deals as they come out for a better chance of them being able to apply one to your ressies. And, Disney only allows you to use one deal, so it is good to crunch the numbers before you make a switch. Intercot is awesome about having those announcements as soon as they are available!:number1: Mark your calendar for the 180 days. You can still make dining ressies just in case you get free dining or decide to use the dining plan anyway. Your more popular restaurants will be impossible to get into or have very inconvenient times by the time any free dining anouncement would be made. If you decide not to use the dining plan, and won't be eating at the restaurants you booked, please cancel the ressies ASAP as there are many who are trying to get them. But, as has already been stated, July is not usually discounted. It will depend heavily on the economy next year. Good luck!:mickey: