PDA

View Full Version : Retrieve Your Reservation on WDW Online

BMan62
08-16-2009, 09:44 AM
Not sure if this should go under Accommodations or Vacation Planning, but we'll start here and the wonderful Intercot mods will move it, if need be.

My question: I booked through MJ and went to WDW Online to check that they have all the correct information. I went to My Disney Vacation and entered the confirmation number from MJ, my last name, my booked resort and the date of our arrival. The system came back with a "Sorry, we are not able to display your reservation at this time" message. Is this tied to the 10-day check in, or is there another glitch in the program?

I confirmed all our dining reservations last night, but those are done a little differently - using the confirmation number and phone number for each reservation.

We're 30 days out and I want to get 'all my ducks in a row' before we head down the road.

CanadianWDWFan
08-16-2009, 10:32 AM
You will not have access to your reservation on Disney's website since you booked with MJ. This is that same if you booked with any other travel agent besides Disney.

It seems that viewing your reservation on line is one of the added "perks" of dealing directly with Disney.

We were able to do our online check in with no problem.

Carolanne
08-16-2009, 10:49 AM
Hi BMan62! I booked through MJ, too. Email your MJ agent and they should send you a link where you can verify your itinerary details by entering your confirmation number, last name of the primary travler, resort, and your check-in date. You'll be able to verify your info is correct, but if anything is incorrect you'll need to contact your MJ agent to make any necessary corrections.

caryrae
08-16-2009, 11:28 AM
This is where you go http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest

BMan62
08-16-2009, 02:32 PM
This is where you go http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest

Thanks! That's the one I was looking for! :thumbsup:

sainter
08-16-2009, 04:32 PM
BMan62, did you get this to work? The link asks for a reservation number. I have only a confirmation number from MJ and it would not work.

caryrae
08-16-2009, 04:39 PM
You should have a reservation number. I went through MJ for our trio in 40 days and you should have gotten a confirmation e-mail with your reservation info including a reservation number.

The number is under the name and address of the MJ person who helped you on the reservation info you got in the e-mail.

sainter
08-16-2009, 09:08 PM
The confirmation number worked when I tried it again...not sure why it didn't the first time. Thanks!
27 days to go!! :joy: