PDA

View Full Version : parking for AM ADR - Crystal Palace

DisneyMiMi
08-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Hi - I need to know what time does the parking lots open? I have an 8:05 ADR for Crystal Palace and we'll have to drive. In order to enter the park, park the care and then to ride the monorail over to Magic Kingdom to make our res; any idea what is first time we can enter the parking lot? Thanks in advance for any help.

Strmchsr
08-16-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't know for sure what time the parking lots open but I know I arrived about 7:15 for an 8:00 ADR at CP back int May and the lots were open then. We had no problem getting to CP in time.

DisneyMiMi
08-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Thank you so much - we're going on 17 Oct, it is a Saturday but we'll be there by 7:15 - hopefully, we'll have no problem either.

CanadianWDWFan
08-16-2009, 10:28 AM
We have done CP breakfast as well, we arrived around 7:00 at the parking lot and even got one of the first spots. We had the easiest time fining our car when we left the park!:D

You will have no trouble getting to your ADR on time. There is even a sign when you are at the main gates of MK showing you were to go for breakfast reservations. IT should be to the right side of the gate.

DisneyFanaticDargon
08-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Not exactly the best info, but when I worked in parking at Disneyland I know we generally opened obscenely early. I think 90 minutes before the park opened, if not earlier. I remember having to be in at 6 one time to park cars, but that was for some special event. Normally morning shifts started around 7:15-7:30.

I would imagine the parking lots are open at LEAST 90 minutes to 2 hours prior to park opening.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-16-2009, 08:50 PM
You will have no problems at all!

We had the same ADR (8:05am at CP) on our last trip. We got to the MK around 7:25am, and the parking lot was open.

We were able to park in the very first row and walk to the TTC (which was great when we left the park). The express monorail wasn't running yet, but we hopped on the resort one with no issues at all.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

epceddie
08-18-2009, 10:25 PM
We love the 8:05 a.m. reservations for CP. It's always a thrill to get photos of Main Street USA with no people.
I got a great shot the last time we went to CP in May. Main Street was empty at about 8:50 a.m. Ten minutes later, an ocean of people rolled up the street, It really was something to see!