PDA

View Full Version : Travel docs arrived today!!!

tinksmom02
08-16-2009, 12:15 AM
DME tags arrived only a week or so ago, and today our travel packet arrived (thanks, Terrisue!!), with only 27 days to go. :mickey: I cannot wait!!

However, that's what I'll have to do, as I've got all over of travel toiletries and stuff purchased and packed in a tote bag in my closet already, itineraries created, printed, and almost memorized, new book purchased for the plane ride (Hidden Magic of WDW), and it's too early to start packing clothes.

So I've got nothing to do but WAIT!!!

Marceline
08-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Yaay! :mickey:

I am glad to hear this! We are at 28 days, so I am hoping to see some pretty travel docs sitting in the mailbox this week. :thumbsup:

I usually start my packing regime about two weeks out. hee hee I wash and sort everything in the house. Slowly pack up and then make due with the clothes I didn't stow away in the suitcases. I hate to "last minute stress". It's nice to roll up on the departure date and know that everything is ready to go. :cool:

vizsla
08-16-2009, 06:19 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

tinksmom02
08-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Yaay! :mickey:

I am glad to hear this! We are at 28 days, so I am hoping to see some pretty travel docs sitting in the mailbox this week. :thumbsup:

I usually start my packing regime about two weeks out. hee hee I wash and sort everything in the house. Slowly pack up and then make due with the clothes I didn't stow away in the suitcases. I hate to "last minute stress". It's nice to roll up on the departure date and know that everything is ready to go. :cool:

I'm with you! I wouldn't mind packing up not, except I definitely wouldn't be able to "make due" with whatever clothes I didn't pack ROFLOL

Emme&TeddysMommy
08-16-2009, 09:33 AM
We are leaving in 40 days I feel your excitement. Today I am packing our toiletries bag. I know I am jumping the gun a bit, but I want to know I have everything done in plenty of time. I hope you have a great trip!!!!

I can't wait for my travel docs to arrive it makes everything feel so real:cloud9:

betteratmk
08-16-2009, 10:41 AM
We are leaving in 40 days I feel your excitement. Today I am packing our toiletries bag. I know I am jumping the gun a bit, but I want to know I have everything done in plenty of time. I hope you have a great trip!!!!

I can't wait for my travel docs to arrive it makes everything feel so real:cloud9:

We're leaving in 40 days as well, where will you guys be? We're at Pop this trip :number1:

pdrlkr
08-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

yjgirl32
08-17-2009, 08:11 AM
I am 15 days out and just got my travel docs last week. I can't believe soon I will be the most magical place! I hope you have a great trip! I will leave some magic for you!

Dragongirlx
08-17-2009, 08:32 AM
we are 21 days out and we just got our travel docs today too - soo cool I can't wait

TiggerD
08-17-2009, 12:51 PM
We are 24 days out and received our docs last week. Want to start packing right now, went away this past weekend and DH wanted to put suitcases back in storage, I would not let him so I can start packing next week. So excited, cannot wait to get back to the land of Magic.

Have a safe trip....:mickey:

Emme&TeddysMommy
08-17-2009, 01:30 PM
We're leaving in 40 days as well, where will you guys be? We're at Pop this trip :number1:

We will also be staying at Pop. Can't wait!!!!!!! I bet you can't wait either.