PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mickey!

divinedi
08-15-2009, 05:16 PM
This will tell you where my mind is lately;), and that, as my girls think, I'm crazy, but here goes. Was car shopping with my 19 year old daughter yesterday, and we, among many, went to the Nissan dealership. In the showroom was a Cube, which is a fairly new car for Nissan, and a somewhat strange looking vehicle, which attracted me immediately, I like the unusual! Sooo, being nosy (we were waiting for the salesman to finish up something) I got in to look inside, and low and behold, just behind the gear shift is the cup holder, and yes you guessed it, there are 3 and they are shaped like a Mickey Head (google Nissan Cube and check out interior pics)! I was soooo excited, immediately told another salesman who happened to be talking to us that I had to buy the car now because of that:crazy:, he didn't quite get it, but was laughing along with me. Showed it to my daughter, she just laughed and rolled her eyes and said "oh Mom....." in that tone they can sometimes get.

DW just isn't in the budget in the foreseeable future:(, so I've become a little obsessed, you know what happens when you want something that you know that you can't have, at least for right now, and this just made my day!! I new all my Intercotees would understand:rocks:!

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-15-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees Mickey in the most unexpected of places :mickey:

divinedi
08-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Ahhhhh, it's great isn't it! :blush::cloud9:

martinfamily5
08-16-2009, 01:50 PM
I did google it, and that is awsome!

BluewaterBrad
08-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Thats cool! Thanks!!:mickey: