PDA

View Full Version : Online Dining Reservations

purplestarlisa
08-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Monday is my 90-day mark, so I can make my dining reservations online. But I have a question about how to get started. When I click on the link to book dining, I don't see where I can put in my reservation number (I know I can't even do that until Monday). I am afraid that I will mess this up and not get any of my reservations, so if anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

VWL Mom
08-15-2009, 09:06 AM
When you click on the individual restaurant it will bring up a booking screen which will ask you if you want to retrieve your reservation and associate your dining. Click there and you can put in your resort confirmation. You can try it before hand just to make sure.

purplestarlisa
08-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Thanks! Pretty embarassing that I didn't figure that out on my own!

BelleKP
08-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks! Pretty embarassing that I didn't figure that out on my own!

Don't worry about it Lisa . . . I had to ask the same question! :blush: That's why it's so great here at Intercot!
:rocks:

Mickeydream
08-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Thursday is our 90-day mark :joy:and I will the one doing the online ADR's. I have been checking out the site as well so that I don't lose precious time trying to figure out what the next step is and possibly miss out on an ADR. Here's hoping for both of us...:tink: