PDA

View Full Version : Dining this time around??

GreenBeetle
08-14-2009, 11:15 PM
Our last trip was the Disney Cruise, so we haven't been to parks in a while. We are going in January (doing the DDP) and want to try restaurants we've never been to before: Teppan Edo, O'Hana's, Tutto Italia, Yak and Yeti etc. I'm not a complete vegetarian, but I don't eat red meat - mostly shrimp and turkey. Most of the posts here say O'hana's is a meat-fest! What else comes with dinner at O'hana's??

Any other great restaurants we should consider this trip?

As always, thanks for the input. :mickey:

SBETigg
08-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Oh, you should be fine at 'Ohana. The main event, meat skewers, really makes up so little of what people enjoy about 'Ohana. There's salad, veggies, chicken wings, noodles, and a fantastic dessert, as well as shrimp and turkey on the skewers (not just red meat). I've heard people asking for vegetarian alternatives to the meat skewers are treated very well, too. So go and enjoy! It's a great experience. Your other choices are all pretty good, too. :thumbsup:

I also enjoy Raglan Road, Grand Floridian Cafe, Narcoossee's, California Grill, Boma, and Jiko.

GreenBeetle
08-18-2009, 11:06 AM
I also enjoy Raglan Road, Grand Floridian Cafe, Narcoossee's, California Grill, Boma, and Jiko.

Thank you, Tigg. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village, so Boma and Jiko are definitely on the list!! :cool:

wendy*darling
08-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Since you are going to be at Kidani- don't forget to try Sanaa, te new TS restaurant right there.
I have heard excellent reviews! :thumbsup: