PDA

View Full Version : Pools...

sleepycoconut
08-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Are guests allowed to have guests from a different resort at the pool?

We are having a Grand Gathering next summer and are staying in 2 different resorts. Just wondering if we could visit each others pools...

KatMark
08-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Are guests allowed to have guests from a different resort at the pool?

We are having a Grand Gathering next summer and are staying in 2 different resorts. Just wondering if we could visit each others pools...

Disney pool signs indicate that the pool is for that resort's guests only (unless DVC member or sister pools--POR/POFQ, All Stars, etc.). I know that people often ignore this and do it anyway. It is often suggested that you ask the lifeguard at that pool.

TammiMcMan
08-14-2009, 09:14 PM
It is often suggested that you ask the lifeguard at that pool.This is really the best advice. The posted policy is that it's not allowed, however onsite staff can make exceptions (based on many factors). You can ask the resort management, but sometimes the final decision is up to the life guard personnel.

PetefromRI
08-15-2009, 08:12 AM
We've actually had permission to have outside guests use the pool during a slow time.Just make sure that they don't abuse the priviledge.Our guests were very quiet and I only had to tell the kids once not to run in the pool area.

KAT1811
08-15-2009, 12:20 PM
It is often suggested that you ask the lifeguard at that pool.

:ditto:

Good luck! How many additional people are you talking about? If it's just a few I think you'll be fine but if you're talking about 20 people visiting a pool area I think you'll have a little trouble.