PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide!!!!

mfeliciano
08-13-2009, 09:43 PM
I'll be traveling Sept. 3rd to Sept. 8th and we'll be staying off site:( My DD wants to do Sea World and Aquatica for the first time. She's 7 and has been to the World 7 times. However, I want to save 1 day for MK but can't decide the day to go. I get there Thursday night so between FridaySept 4th and Monday Sept.7th I have to pick a day for MK. Originally I thought of doing it Friday, but they close @ 7 due to the Halloween party. Then I though Monday but I fear it may be too crazy because it's Labor Day. What day of the labor day weekend would you do MK?:confused::confused:

momof3+twins
08-13-2009, 10:16 PM
I am sending a PM with a website.

Celestria
08-13-2009, 10:26 PM
well, whatever you do let me tell you that unless you want to wait in an hour line... or spend $20 on the "quick que" ticket, go ride the manta first thing in the morning at sea world. But overall, i find sundays nice at WDW

mfeliciano
08-13-2009, 11:09 PM
I'm not worried about Manta or any other ride at Seaworld, my daughter is not into any of them. She is more into the shows, penguins, etc.

Tippy
08-13-2009, 11:16 PM
Since she is only 7 why not just take her to Disney on Friday evening for the Halloween Party? From what I read it should be a great time. She can dress up trick or treat, ride the rides and see the characters more up close then during a regular park opening. They have a special parade and fireworks show.

mfeliciano
08-13-2009, 11:24 PM
You read my thoughts! I was thinking that maybe we could just do the Halloween party and try to go to as many rides as possible in the lenght of time. We did it last year and she loved it! It would also cost less than the regular ticket. I will talk to my daugher and see what she thinks about that. Thanks:mickey:

Tick-Tock
08-14-2009, 11:06 AM
And in past years they've let folks in starting at 4:00 with just the MHSSHP tickets, so you could get a little head start that way.

indytraveler
08-14-2009, 01:42 PM
And in past years they've let folks in starting at 4:00 with just the MHSSHP tickets, so you could get a little head start that way.

I agree with this. Halloween Party BEFORE Labor Day?

clausjo
08-14-2009, 03:43 PM

We've gone to the MHSSHP twice and gotten in very early both times. You get more time in the park for the same money. Now we just plan on going at 4.

mfeliciano
08-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks! I had the talk with DD. She wants to go for the MNSSHP. I'll be there at 4:00 PM and hopefully we can get in early. I Can't wait!!!:mickey:

Darbylew
08-14-2009, 08:42 PM
I was going to vote for the Halloween party as
well. Glad you decided on it. You can get in at
4 pm so that will help a lot. Enjoy and have a
wonderful time. :mickey: