PDA

View Full Version : Who do i give it to?

dizzneyfan1234
08-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Ok im going to disney in less than a week and i heard that in tom sawyer island you can find a paint brush that will give our party free fass passes. If the paintbrush is found who do i give it to? Also is it hidden very hard where its almost impossible to find?

Figment!
08-13-2009, 02:42 PM
From the Hidden Treasures & Surprises (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central

Aunt Polly’s Paintbrushes
Aunt Polly asked Tom and Huck to paint a few things on Tom Sawyer Island, but the mischievous adventurers rather went exploring and happened to leave the paintbrushes as the went along. If you should come across one of Aunt Polly’s paintbrushes pick it up and return it to one of the raft pilots (or other Cast Member in the area) and they will reward you with a front of the line pass to Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

medic9016
08-13-2009, 02:44 PM
We were told by a CM driving the raft in June, that they no longer put it out.

kakn7294
08-13-2009, 05:02 PM
I don't know if they are still putting the paintbrushes out or not but if they are, you pretty much have to be on the first raft over in the morning.

dizzneyfan1234
08-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Does any1 know for sure if they still put out the paintbrushes?

Imagineer1981
08-17-2009, 10:36 AM
They still put them out last I heard, and depending on the CMs, they'll put them out multiple times a day

missymouseworld
08-17-2009, 12:52 PM
I know when we were there in April, they were putting them out because we found two. My daughter left one because I already found one. All of the people standing in line to go over on the first raft knew about them and took off when the raft stopped. I think there was 5 or 6 of them. The fastpass was for one ride for the whole family, any ride in the park.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

KAJUNKING
08-17-2009, 02:50 PM
at what time does the first raft go over?