PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest way to buy theme park tickets...

donald-doc
08-12-2009, 12:14 AM
We are leaving for WDW in a few days and have not yet purchased our parker hoppers...

in years past, there was a discount for going on-line and purchasing the tickets on the disney site (and pick up the tickets at will call)...

This year, it seems that the price for any parker hopper ticket would be the same online, as it would cost at the ticket window at WDW... Is this true?

Thanks,

PS- we are using our Visa Rewards, so we need to buy direct from disney.

JPL
08-12-2009, 01:20 AM
If you are using your Disney you are locked into Disney's Prices. However may I suggest checking out Intercot's Sponsor they usually have good deals on tickets. Official Ticket center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC) You can always you Disney Visa rewards for other parts of the trip.

tys_mommy
08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
If you have access to a military installation you can get tickets at their MWR office and not pay state taxes - not a discount but every penny saved counts right.

disneymom15
08-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Have a wonderful trip, when do you leave? We'll be there Aug 30-Sep 7. I sent you a private message.

Disney Doll
08-12-2009, 10:01 AM
I don't think there are any significant ticket discounts out there, but we did find the Official Ticket Center to be slightly cheaper than most. Even a few dollars per ticket adds up.