PDA

View Full Version : Thv

Maleficent's Dad
08-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Here live at the THV. Gotta say, the accomodations are nice; villas has that "new smell" often associated with newly purchased condos/houses/cars.

Pull-out sofa & chair are comfy. We had 8 people in here, now down to 7, and there's plenty of room. Nice new kitchens, great decks and views.

Lots of creatures - frogs, frogs, frogs... Lots of bugs, too, however!

Internal bus runs "every 12 minutes," and that's pretty accurate. Stops at The Grandstand, not at The Springs as previously advertised. It's still quicker to walk to the Grandstand bus station! Buses to/from SSR have been surprisingly plentiful! :thumbsup:

Any questions, shoot away! :smickey:

Ed
08-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Okay, Frank - - now that you've made the rest of us folks insanely jealous... :pout:

No questions, just a comment:

ENJOY !!!!!!

PS - And take lots of pix! :photo:

MinnieMommie
08-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the report Frank. It's good to hear you are having a positive experience (and also that the buses are working so well)! Enjoy the rest of your trip :mickey:

TinksDH
08-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks Frank! We are staying there in March 2010 and looking forward to it! Glad to hear you are enjoying it so far. And as TiggTigg said, take lots of pics!

AirlineGuy07
08-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks Frank! I've been waiting for a report from someone. We will be staying there May 2010 and can't wait. I do have one question. Is the bed in the master bedroom a queen? I've read some reports that its smaller than that. Have fun!

Matt