PDA

View Full Version : Anything Special Happen This Year At WDW For Your Celebration?

DisneyPrincess21
08-10-2009, 01:50 PM
I know Disney always likes to do something extra special for people celebrating something while in WDW.
I am curious if anyone has had anything special happen to you while celebrating during the "what will you celebrate?"campaign this year.

This will be my first year getting to celebrate my birthday at WDW and i was wondering what type of stuff/surprises are they doing for birthdays this year?

Also, it will be my 2 niece's first ever trip to WDW, and they are excited to get their "first trip" pin, what stuff do they usually do for first time guest?

Thanks for any info!
:cloud9: only 115 days to go! :cloud9:

Strmchsr
08-10-2009, 02:28 PM
With everyone celebrating something now I think "big" surprises are pretty rare. However, it is very common to find an autographed birthday card (or congrats card or whatever) from a character along with a balloon in your room. You'll also receive lots of "happy birthdays" or "congrats" or whatevers from CMs. At some restaurants they might bring you a cupcake with a little candle on it for a birthday.